PDA

View Full Version : Sweaters rule!

Katrina
12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I went shopping today and I ended up buying two sweaters today in drab :(. Anyways, I rushed home because I couldn't wait to try them on. I was at a Macy's and there was no guys dressing room in sight and I didn't feel like hunting for one, so I guessed on the size and crossed my fingers. Well, let me say, when I got them home - OMG!!!!! I MELTED into them. They were so comfy and they fit exactly how I wanted them to fit. I have never felt so good putting on any piece of clothing before. I didnt' even put on a bra or my falsies and my chest looked decent in them. When I put on my bra, falsies, and a wig, I was sooooo happy. I'll have to get some pics of them for y'all later.

Julie
12-09-2005, 06:26 PM
I was just looking at the latest VS catalog and some sweaters caught my eye. Your post now has me really thinking about buying one... or two... or three... :D

Jodi
12-09-2005, 08:51 PM
I have a number of femme sweaters that I can wear in drab without drawing too much attention. Have worn them to work, church, etc. The funny thing is that I consistently get complements from women on my sweaters when dressed in drab. Guys are oblivious to them.

Jodi

Sophia Rearen
12-09-2005, 10:15 PM
I know that feeling oh too well. Enjoy, miss pinchy.

Staci
12-09-2005, 10:58 PM
I only have one sweater but it is a red one with the silver sparkly thread going through it. I got it after the holidays a year or so ago. I really like the look and it fits well also.

TGMarla
12-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Okay, that's fine. But let's see the pics now. I have a very nice thread in the picture forum just for sweaters (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18166). Not much response, but perhaps you all can give it a boost now. Can't wait to see them. I just love sweaters!

Katrina
12-10-2005, 01:46 PM
I put a pic of one of my sweaters in the sweaters thread that Marla created (and linked to above)...

KathrynW
12-10-2005, 01:57 PM
I only have one sweater but it is a red one with the silver sparkly thread going through it. I got it after the holidays a year or so ago. I really like the look and it fits well also.
Seems like I saw a survey on an episode of "What Not To Wear" and holiday sweaters were at the top of the list.... ;)

freshfrankie
12-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Hello gals. I love sweaters and As Julie siad VS's has some nice ones(On clearance of course!) I recently bought 3 light weight 3/4 sleeve, low cut front and back sweaters, in black,red and violet. Pair them with a black jacket and black pencil skirt and I guarantee you will look dangerous. I like being comfy in the outfits I buy. Sweaters are very nice when the weather gets colder and will look very nice and feminen. I prefer lighter weights and not the big bulky ones. Can't wait for VS's January clearnace. I have marked some in my catalogue and it's always nice to look forward to buying clothes.
If I were Bill Gates I would have a 20,000 square foot closet. That would be just for my shoes! My clothes closet would be bigger than a Home Depot! I'm such a clothes horse.:) Big hugs and happy holidays.

Love
Jeannie

PattiL
12-11-2005, 01:34 PM
Miss Pinchy - I know exactly what you mean. There's nothing like the feeling of sliding into a nice sweater - especially a cashmere one. You described it perfectly and the one in your picture looks great.

Patti