PDA

View Full Version : Now what ?

Allisa
03-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Hello all,lately I've been stepping back and noticing some "mannerisms" of late.I've lost 20 lbs.and 3" off my waist(now 30') and I know this sounds crazy but I gained 1 and a half inches on my hips(now 37and a 1/2)and my jeans fit and look funny on me.I've been watching fasion shows on T.V. and enjoying them so much,also window shopping on my P.C. for clothes and sites for hints on make-up and hair styles,and I spend alot of time on my hair brushing and styling (the longer it gets ( mid-back)the more I let it flow free),my towel closet has so many hair and skin products now.I keep my cuticles and nails trim and polished(clear).My hair removal has become routine along with my moisturizing of face and hands.I've caught myself jesturing in a more feminine way and even sitting with my legs crossed at the knees or ankles and that little foot bobbing thing going on.I allways wear panties now and sit to relieve myself.I curl my lashes slightly and have thinned my brows alittle.It's not like I never got "pink fogged" before but this seems to come more natural and feels to good.It's been a long time since I got dressed and went out.I wonder if I still have the nerve?I could use some new clothes.Maybe time to brush up on my make-up skills.The way I've been feeling lately may-be a make over for a new look.Is this the next phase of my crossdressing phenomenon?

Jodi Anne
03-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Your story sounds very familiar all the way to the bathroom habits. Only you can answer what's next.
It can be a fun road, we all may not go as far as others but it is enjoyable.

Beverley Sims
03-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Allisa,
It is probably the next step in your progression.