PDA

View Full Version : Strange and exhilarating "out-of-body" feeling?

Miss Mandy
03-02-2013, 02:11 AM
So,

I decided to dress up tonight to go to a local club. After getting primped, covering my eye brows, putting on my new wig, and getting a final inspection from my wife, I hit the road. Unfortunately, the club was a bust!

Upon returning home, my wife was already asleep so I undressed down to my foundation garments and threw on a ruffled peignoir and fixed myself a drink. Again, my makeup and bling we're still on and I had placed a knit cap over my head. I noticed my wife's cute black-rimmed reading glasses so on a whim, I placed them down on the bridge of my nose and walked to the mirror...when I looked bam!

I absolutely did not recognize myself! It was like I was inhabiting another person. Like Dorothy Michaels from Tootsie, a really cute Librarian I once knew, and perhaps some female relatives rolled into one. I have to say that this look somehow clicked and I truly felt like myself and my alter ego, Miss Jessica, had become one. It was a great feeling that makes me wonder If I should have been that studious, confident, sexy women staring back at me from the mirror all along? I must get myself a pair of of these...

MJ

Camille15
03-02-2013, 02:28 AM
That must have been a wonderful and fulfilling experience! Hope you have it again and again!!

BLUE ORCHID
03-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Hi Jessica, You just never know what you will see in the mirror .

Billie1
03-02-2013, 08:13 AM
I've suprised myself, a few times too. Bought a new London Fog overcoat, knew it fit and felt well, but really didn't spend a whole lot of time checking it out. That night, with black nylons, 3" spike heels, short (pageboy) wig and shades, OMG!!
Mata Hari looking back at me!
Never expected that.
:D

JenniferR771
03-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Cute femmy glasses are a big addition to the girly look. Maybe distract from manly features. I have several pair of girly glasses. I got them mostly at drugstores and dollar stores as "reading glasses". Cute and fun, but sometimes they are strong and I can't read the camera settings without taking them off and switching to my boy glasses, bifocal.

Beverley Sims
03-02-2013, 11:19 AM
It is amazing what a little change will do for a particular look.

NV Susan
03-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Hi Miss Jessica, glad you enjoyed the "out-of-body" experience with your wife's glasses. Having to wear glasses my whole life, I would love to look in the mirror and see no glasses....When dressed I only wear my glasses when driving, the rest of the time I go around blind!!

Deborah Kaye
03-03-2013, 02:46 PM
After my latest excursion out en femme I was thinking the same thing--girlie glasses. Jennifer, great idea about the reading glasses, can pick them up at any drugstore.Of course what I'd really like is CONTACTS so I can dispense with frames entirely. By drawing close to the mirror, I can see I look better en femme without frames that with. But girlie glasses are the next best answer.

Paula T
03-03-2013, 04:55 PM
I had my "normal femme old glasses" for quite a few years and decided to try a new more modern style and after a new makeover that actually complimented my new glasses I will most likely never wear my old ones again. I like the changed look that much.:)