PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it!

JessicaGirl1234
12-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Hey girls. Reading about everyone else's big steps has made me take a big step in my life. I recently went to a certain women's clothing store at a local mall and bought some femme clothes. It was great. I didn't get much just a few pairs of panties (dark green, light pink(thong), and a black lacy pair and matching bras. When I used to hear girls talk about how fun it is to shop at Victoria's Secret, I never knew it was this fun!

Paula Rae
12-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Congratulations Jessica,

It sure is a lot of fun and it gets addictive too. The lingerie departments are hard to pass up,
so beware, you'll need some extra storage space.
Way to go Girl!

Ricki B

anna louis
12-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Hey girls. Reading about everyone else's big steps has made me take a big step in my life. I recently went to a certain women's clothing store at a local mall and bought some femme clothes. It was great. I didn't get much just a few pairs of panties (dark green, light pink(thong), and a black lacy pair and matching bras. When I used to hear girls talk about how fun it is to shop at Victoria's Secret, I never knew it was this fun!
Hi its Anna Louise good look with your top name im doin my own head ion this week with gultt its a load of i dont no how to explaine it but thats wat i want womans wear its so perfect

anna louis
12-09-2005, 08:13 PM
ceep this wounderfull right of ours glowin like your pritye face you justyfiy the need to exsprees our hiden buityis i wish i had yours good look hope ya all the wondrs of efemanety ;LETS DRESS;

Staci
12-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Congratulations. After you shop a few times for yourself it gets to be a lot easier and you get more comfortable.

Shannon
12-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Congratulations Jessica -- it gets easier and easier with each trip -- and usually more expensive too :)