PDA

View Full Version : Never completely dressing

heathr1
03-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I never completely dress.

I may just wear a skirt, a dress or simply nail polish.

Who else here never completely dresses?

traci_k
03-02-2013, 07:52 PM
I would love to be able to completely dress but feeling partially femme is better than nothing at all so often times I'll have panties and panthyhose on under my male clothes and often wearing a light shade of lipgloss at work or in public.
Traci

UNDERDRESSER
03-02-2013, 07:53 PM
I haven't yet, i may never do so. I think that if time, opportunity and money present, i may try it, just to see...what i look like, and how it feels.

At the moment, i think I'll be happy just going out with a skirt and stockings in public.

Stevie
03-02-2013, 07:53 PM
I haven't completely dressed yet. But each time I'm doing a little more. Slowly I'm looking more and more feminine.

Maria S
03-02-2013, 08:11 PM
I haven't yet, i may never do so. I think that if time, opportunity and money present, i may try it, just to see...what i look like, and how it feels.

At the moment, i think I'll be happy just going out with a skirt and stockings in public.

Wow I cannot imagine going out in male mode wearing a skirt and stockings. You must stand out a little bit. At least if you go out fully dressed it is easier to blend in.

Maria

socalcutie
03-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Wow I cannot imagine going out in male mode wearing a skirt and stockings. You must stand out a little bit. At least if you go out fully dressed it is easier to blend in.

Maria
I gotta +1 this. As much as I would love to go out in just a skirt, I gotta say it's not that much more work to add a little makeup and a cute top, and you'll blend in a lot better.

Angie G
03-02-2013, 08:39 PM
I go all man at work and under dress on the weekends wear outer mens clothes for my wife. The rest of the time it's 100% girl hun.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
03-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi Heathr, I just cant imagine not getting dressed all the way.

DW
03-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Have gone out dressed femme from the neck down, obvious male head. Have fun, enjoy life.

Jamie001
03-02-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm a feminine male and therefore I go out wearing capri pants, sometimes a skirt, a woman's purse, women's sandals, and red toenails. I am simply the opposite of a Tomboy and it is really a good way to look at partial dressing. I am not attempting to deceive anyone that I'm a woman. I'm simply a feminine male and that is what the world sees.

Xandra
03-02-2013, 11:57 PM
I never fully dress and have never been out in public; for example, right now I am wearing make up, a necklace, a bracelet, a women's t-shirt and panties.

KarenS
03-03-2013, 12:52 AM
I go all man at work and under dress on the weekends wear outer mens clothes for my wife. The rest of the time it's 100% girl hun.:hugs:
Angie

My strategy is very similar to Angie's. Largely because of my wife and my fear for repercussions at work.

Lynn Marie
03-03-2013, 01:32 AM
I only partially dressed long ago and far away. Slowly I added more bits and parts until I finally did a little makeup and the crowning glory, hair. I've never been the same since. One look in the mirror and seeing an attractive woman looking back at you is simply heaven. You can never go back after that. How wonderful.

phlover
03-03-2013, 01:34 AM
I don't, either. I am a CD under my waist, i.e., wearing mini skirts, pantyhose, girdles or shapers, and high-heels. I cannot wear wigs or make up because I should go back to male mode so frequently. I wish I would be far from my home and acquaintances enough to enjoy CDing without worrying about being caught.

CarlaWestin
03-03-2013, 01:43 AM
I've crossdressed thousands of times but only one time fully with wig and make-up. The ex did a fabulous job and took a picture. She tried to use that picture to do a job on me during the divorce. Now that we are much older, I stayed healthy and look far better dressed than she does. I'll look great in full fem at her funeral.

Barbara Maria
03-03-2013, 03:03 AM
If I only partially dress,I look like a bald old man in womens underwear.I have to have at least my wig and some lipstick and a little makeup.Then I like what I see.

Aylineira
03-03-2013, 03:25 AM
I have to say that I'm not always fully dressed whenever I do dress.

UNDERDRESSER
03-03-2013, 03:33 AM

MariaThe idea is not to blend as such, i would just like to be able to wear what I feel like. I'm hoping to start on this road by wearing a hiking kilt to work. I'm pretty sure it will be allowed. Don't even think I'm gonna get too much joking from co-workers. I'm positive that many of the girls will applaud. The stockings I like are opaque, so they look more like a base ( thermal ) layer, in fact I use them for that purpose now, under my pants. ( which are womens pants, and nobody has objected to them )

noeleena
03-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Hi,

Jamie

Thats an interesting detail a feminine male heres my difference im a woman ( female ) just not quite , i dont have any facial features that say female or woman any thing. so how ever i dress it make's no difference ,

I could & do be working on the building site in short's a tee top sunhat & my builders pinny with all the gear . ill still be called noeleena just the same. & it would make no difference when im dressed in my normal day to day skirts & top's im still noeleena. to every one.

And with our Renaissance group i dress in different styles of garb = clothes = & all of 250 people still call me noeleena , who now has the rank of Lady, so there you are i may not have my female look im still a female / woman .

Look's are not every thing as iv found out being accepted is really quite lovely, & it means a .....LOT.....

...noeleena...

Maria 60
03-03-2013, 07:27 AM
I used to do that a lot before, watching TV and throw on a skirt and pantyhose and I was happy, but that was before I joined this site. Now I can't dress without a wig or being more complete. It takes more time to get ready so It's harder to find that time as often.

JenniferMBlack
03-03-2013, 09:02 AM
The idea is not to blend as such, i would just like to be able to wear what I feel like. I'm hoping to start on this road by wearing a hiking kilt to work. I'm pretty sure it will be allowed. Don't even think I'm gonna get too much joking from co-workers. I'm positive that many of the girls will applaud. The stockings I like are opaque, so they look more like a base ( thermal ) layer, in fact I use them for that purpose now, under my pants. ( which are womens pants, and nobody has objected to them )

I agree I am never fully dressed any more. I did when I was younger for almost 2 years and it wasn't what I wanted. So now I wear what I want when I want. Only exception is at work. The dress code states no skirts, it is the same for men and women so I can't really challenge any thing there so I live with it.

Gillian Gigs
03-03-2013, 09:21 AM
I almost never completely dress. This is about the joy of doing your "thing" and going as far as you want. In my case I like lingerie (bra, no forms), stockings and a skirt, usually lounging around the house also wearing a loose fitting guy shirt, no wig, no make up. Sometimes I wear heels, but usually just wear comportable guy slippers. The only thing my wife wonders about is how I can stand it wearing pantyhose, as she hates them. Funny as the expression goes, "life imitates art", She now wears stockings when she has to wear something on her legs and it was me who introduced her to high cut panties which is all she wears now.

Beverley Sims
03-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Around home I quite often do not wear a wig.
I do have enough of my own hair to go round though

Stephanie47
03-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Unless I can fully dress, including wig (makeup optional) I don't even try anymore. Being fully en femme brings a sense of total relaxation and stress relief. I've given up on underdressing when out too! I think dressing has become so natural that unless I can see myself dolled up in a mirror, it means nothing. Maybe my male side is too dominant when not fully dressed.

I've evolved over the last five years, probably because I can be en femme five days a week.

andrea lace
03-03-2013, 05:22 PM
I have dressed all the way a couple of times but tend to wear a thong under my guy clothes. I grew my nails so they are painted with clear nail varnish which I have had on for a few days now I even went out with a mate for a drink the other night wearing the clear nail varnish but no one noticed.

UNDERDRESSER
03-03-2013, 10:03 PM
It all depends on what you want to get out of this. These days, I still get a thrill from female clothes, but it isn't anywhere near as much of a fetish thing as it used to be. On a sensual level, the clothes feel much better, women's seamfree panties are so far in front of the usual mens stuff it's not funny. To my eye, I think they look better too. I've found that a skirt feels much nicer than pants, I'd be happy with a light kilt, but as I said, they tend to be stupidly expensive, I can pick up very comfy and good looking skirts for $5 at the thrift store, I can buy a nice one at work that fits well and I think looks good for about $15 on clearance. And really, functionally it's the same as a kilt. A lot of the members here have a need to see themselves as believably female when they look in the mirror, and thats fine, but we don't all want or need that.

Allison Chaynes
03-05-2013, 12:08 AM
I almost never completely dress, just because it's a lot of work and time consuming and I don't have the time. So when I do it might be just underdressing and maybe a skirt, top and/or dress. Having kids around makes it really hard to do makeup...

Lacey New
03-05-2013, 06:15 AM
I only dress at home and even there, I have not yet gotten into shoes, a wig, shaving legs or plucking eyebrows. When I do get to go out, I will go underdressed.

Daryl
03-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Back when I was still working I would limit myself to my panties and Girl jeans.

Lacyfem
03-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Dressing all the way means to me putting on the final touches. makeup and wig and it took me years to get to that point and once I did was sorry I hadn't done it earlier. What got me there was buying some wigs for my wife which I wanted to wear myself and it worked out wonderfully as I don't have to keep them hidden. As for my going out fully dressed I do in the evening when wife is out of town, but just drive around and try to get the courage to walk through a mall. Other than that I partially dress all the time with panties under my man cloths and sometimes a bra and just with one garment on it changes me from manly to fem.

SandraInHose
03-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Never completely dress, but usually from the neck down. I've put on my wife's wig a few times and with minimal makeup, and sometimes my cheap Halloween wigs, but 99% of the time it's just from the neck down, and some rare times just from the waist down.

sarah_m
03-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Never fully dressed- just from the neck down so far. I am trying to get the courage to discuss fully dressing with my wife though... Do you not fully dress because you have no desire to or is there another reason?

JamieQ
03-05-2013, 08:03 PM
You could not have said it better " total relaxation and stress relief". I had not fully dressed in over 3 months until today and then once out amongst the people I am totally destressed! I was trying not to so I would not have the distraction during RN school...but its was really overdue.

I just reread the post. I see that not dressing has caused way more distraction than dressing...

Unless I can fully dress, including wig (makeup optional) I don't even try anymore. Being fully en femme brings a sense of total relaxation and stress relief. I've given up on underdressing when out too! I think dressing has become so natural that unless I can see myself dolled up in a mirror, it means nothing. Maybe my male side is too dominant when not fully dressed.

I've evolved over the last five years, probably because I can be en femme five days a week.

cathie pantyhose
03-05-2013, 08:29 PM
95% of the time I fully dress from hair to heels and the wonderful things in between but on a few times I have just worn a skirt and panties. Usually it's at night when I'm staying up late watching tv, a movie or playing ps3 in the man cave or if I'm doing a lot of house cleaning but I prefer to clean fully dressed too.

Brenn
03-06-2013, 09:25 AM
I never completely dress. I always wear panties and very often wear nylons or tights. On the weekends I wear either men's or women's turtlenecks and jeans in the cooler months with mary janes or ballet flats. In the summer, usually men's t-shirts with women's hiking short and mesh mary-janes. Occasionally I'll wear sheer nylons with the shorts.

Cary
03-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Since I only crossdress at home, I only dress from the neck down. Crossdressing started as me just wearing pantyhose. Now it's a about the whole outfit from the neck down to the shoes. At this time I feel a wig and makeup are too much work for me, but I not ruling them out for the future.