PDA

View Full Version : First interaction

Barbara Maria
03-03-2013, 02:56 PM
This just happened and I had to share.Sort of a follow up to my thread of last week,when my neighbor lady waved to me. Beverly,you were right. I woke up about 11 and girled up first thing,like always. It's an incredibly beautiful day here in Austin,so I put on my new shorts and top and went out back to get some sun on my legs,never thinking it's Sunday and everyone would be home. While having my usual breakfast of coffee and cigarettes,my neighbor lady came out to start her smoker for a barbecue tonight. This time she came up to the fence and said,"Oh,I thought you were Denise." Denise is my ex wife who left 5 years ago.Must be the blonde hair,(hers was real,mine is a wig). I went over and said,"No,it's just me". All she said was"Wow,what a pretty top". Then we just chatted small talk for a few minutes. Two neighbor ladies chatting.What an incredible feeling!She even invited me over for barbecue tonight. XO Barbara

PrincessLuLu
03-03-2013, 04:54 PM
First off, I'm a GG, so I can't really know the true level of awesomeness here.

But high five! 1- For being mistaken for a woman your neighbor actually knew and 2- For getting such a positive, friendly reaction.

lingerieLiz
03-03-2013, 11:16 PM
Over the years and a half dozen locations I've had positive experiences with neighbors especially the women. Where I live now the neighbors know and don't seem to care much.

RenneB
03-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Nice to see that you have neighbors that notice and chat. Most of us in the 'burbs don't know our neighbors and don't chat... Then I moved to this small town in the corn fields and everyone knows everyone and what everyone does...almost....

'cept for the vids (and I won't preach) but I have to wake up at 8 to be out by 11... You must have a great makeup/hair routine...

Hope all is well.....

Renne.....