PDA

View Full Version : When did you first realise that you were, in whole or part, female?

Sister Rachel
03-03-2013, 07:21 PM
For me, at age three, wore my Granny's knickers and loved it! Whispered conversations ( overheard) between the adults .. " if he were born a girl, she'd have been called Victoria" .. .. :daydreaming: Oh girl, I could have had the dresses, skirts, lingerie without hassle, but would it have been worth it .. pain, bleeding, pregnancy, childbirth,:eek: .. second-class citizen status in the minds of many?

.. is a woman's life harder or easier than a man's? Or are both sexes trussed, stuffed and roasted by a rigid cultural norm?

Sorry, girls, i've been drinking a bit :drink: of rum and another bit of beer :drink: tonight, and can't keep my cyber-mouth shut!:o

CarolynO
03-03-2013, 08:06 PM
I'd say for me it was age12 when my cd'ing really took off and I now realize that GD always accompanied it.I think a woman's life is easier than a man's.Why do you think women have longer lifespans on average than men's?There are ups an downs for both genders but I think feminine priviledge out weighs a male's
any day.

traci_k
03-03-2013, 08:12 PM
For me about 10 or 11. I remeber asking my mom one day when the things on my chest would start growing like hers. She told me they wouldn't and I was heartbroken. But ever since then part of me has always wanted to be a woman.
Hugs,

Michelle M
03-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Around 1972. We were going to the moon, and some of my friends had color TV's, but I wasn't allowed in Home-Ec

docrobbysherry
03-03-2013, 09:01 PM
I am not now, nor have I ever been all or part, a woman. Altho, it's taken me the last 15 years to figure that out!

Diane Edwards
03-03-2013, 09:17 PM
I knew from the age of 10 though I didn't start seriously expressing and exploring that side of myself until I was 14. It wasn't until then that I understood that I wasn't the only one who felt the way I did. With the help of a good GG friend (who also confided in me that she was a lesbian, something that wasn't socially acceptable back in the 70's) I was able to explore the part of me that was Diane. (Thanks, Jo!)

ArleneRaquel
03-03-2013, 09:19 PM
From the age of 8 or so. Now I have fulfilled my dream. Life is Good.

Angela Campbell
03-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Around 1972. We were going to the moon, and some of my friends had color TV's, but I wasn't allowed in Home-Ec

Me too! But they let me into "shop" class where I made a nice jewelry box!

Actually I have known all my life.

oliviall
03-04-2013, 12:35 AM
I was 27 the first time the thought crossed my mind... and for the most part it stayed there... 39 the first time I went out... you can guess what my only regret was :)

PaulaQ
03-04-2013, 12:45 AM
10 or 11, and been fighting it since then. :(

noeleena
03-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Hi.

I knew what i was & who i was, i just could never explain or express any thing about myself, age 10 i knew, there were other details in my life that shut me down, and in many ways it was just as well.

If this is about how much then all i can say is if you cant seperate male from female & iv tryed to do that, its just not posibile,

I never thought as a boy nore can dont know how to, born female with some maleness about me that shows up in my appreance, not compleatly female or male ether way, a mix really.

I live as a normal female / woman. i express myself as a female its a real part of who i am as a person, so its as whole as far as it can go .The biggest detail for myself is not being able to carry my own child, my hormones did not allow for that to happen, as it happens some of us dont get that,

I have noticed for some its about wearing of clothes, girl's clothes were never a part of my thinking if any it was strange why dont i have clothes like that, 5 min's thought & that was it, it was i know what i am & left it there till i knew the time would come to live as i should,

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
03-04-2013, 05:32 AM
I think that X dresing is something that should not be over analysed over thought and nover drink.
It just plays with your mind.
Just go with the flow I say and enjoy the situation without worrying others.

vplshowoff
03-04-2013, 05:36 AM
At age 13, I started wearing panties and desiring to be dressed as a girl.

Emma Beth
03-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Due to society and my own suppression of who I really am inside for many years as well as a lack of resources, I didn't realize until this year at the age of 42. I'm still not sure just how far I am going yet because I'm still exploring with the help of my wife.
Life seems to be moving at a slow pace and everything so far has become a normal part of my life. Each new aspect, when it is introduce, has become normal.

Jamie

Jenniferathome
03-04-2013, 10:36 AM
cross dressing does not make me female, in part or whole. Are you asking about being transexual?

suzy1
03-04-2013, 10:41 AM
cross dressing does not make me female, in part or whole. Are you asking about being transexual?

I read it that way too Jennifer.

I am a mix of female/male. As for becoming completely conscious of being this [lovely] mix, it was after joining this forum. Thank you C.D.com:)

Kate Simmons
03-04-2013, 11:13 AM
When I became self aware around age 3. Children? Would have been my honor to carry and nurture them. Second class citizen? Never in this lifetime Hon.:battingeyelashes::)