PDA

View Full Version : Habit forming

hotskirt
03-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Hi. Lately I've been dressing quite often and of course enjoying it. It seems i am doing things when dressed I am doing in guy mode. Specifically, Putting my hand behind when sitting sitting down, as if i have a dress on. Crossing my legs. Seems more comftable. And sitting down to go to bathroom at all times. There is probaby more that i don't realise. Anyway what do you do when dressed but do in guy mode. Also want to thank eveyone who has helped me on this site for ideas, understanding myself, and talking to others about Cd things. Denise

nhlighthouse
03-03-2013, 10:16 PM
I find myself putting the Seat back down more often now! I just don't know why!

Michelle M
03-03-2013, 10:45 PM
I tore a really nice skirt climbing into my truck. Now I kind-of jump backwards into the driver's seat, with my legs together.
I seem to do that now no matter how I'm dressed.

RenneB
03-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Same here girls.... The line between m-mode and enfem mode is getting a bit blurred... I'm up to 75% en fem and 25% guy mode that the things that I do most of the time are now just habbit.

It does get a bit awkward when I walk up to a door in guy mode and expect another guy to open it for me....

Renne......

Erica Marie
03-03-2013, 10:54 PM
There are alot of things that seem to cross over. I too tend to sit to go to the bathroom more often, also sitting with my legs crossed. Another thing I notice at time is the way I hold my hands more out to the sides like a lady would. Even when I run on the treadmill, I notice females always seem to hold their arms in a different postion, higher than males typically do.

Jodi Anne
03-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Yes they are habit forming, and it's good habits that makes a good girl.

Rachel Morley
03-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Same here girls.... The line between m-mode and enfem mode is getting a bit blurred... It does get a bit awkward when I walk up to a door in guy mode and expect another guy to open it for me.
Ha ha ... but I know what you mean. I still find it odd when I am in boy mode and I am at the store and the checker calls me "sir" because I am used to them calling me "mamm".

What do you do when dressed but also do in guy mode
Like others have said, I too sit and and stand in a rather femme way and my mannerisms and gestures are quite girly. I guess we must be on auto pilot!

Beverley Sims
03-04-2013, 05:46 AM
As a guy I cross my legs, keep my knees together when sitting, smile at just about every one that walks by, talk with my hands, have long fingernails, hairless arms and legs, walk with a feminine gait in some shoes and this sentence will be too long if I continue.