PDA

View Full Version : Second thoughts at times

susangirl
03-04-2013, 02:19 AM
Lately I have been having some serious thoughts about my cross dressing, which I enjoy very much. I only dress 3 to 6 times a month out in public mainly because I really enjoy wearing girly clothing. It's a giant turn on!!!!!! The excitement looming behind every door is both fun and dangerous at the same time. My biggest fear is being found out by someone I know and my entire world being turned upside down. Almost know one understands cross dressing. To me, it's just wearing womens clothing and makeup to look as natural as possible, and nothing more. I'm not gay and I like all the things other men do. The other thing I'm concerned about is the time I spend cross dressing. Is it taking time from other things I could or should be doing. I only dress when I'm out of town, never at home. Some times it's very hard to tell what's the best direction to take. At this very moment I'm in a colorful dress, stockings and heels sitting in a courtyard in Dallas, TX at the Marriott feeling great and enjoying myself, but not really sure???? Any thoughts or similar feelings.

Melissa73
03-04-2013, 02:31 AM
i totally understand what u are saying! I 2 am a crossdresser who enjoys dressing up as much as i can! currently i dress whenever i am home (only in male clothes when i go to work). i told my wife before we separated and she moved (not the reason y) and i also told my mother (who already knew). I thought it would change my life too. but the more i come out, the more relieved i am! i no longer have that secret hanging over my head!

mind u even though i dress, i very much enjoy being a guy! but when i dress i do feel satisified,a nd sexy!

melissa

Beverley Sims
03-04-2013, 05:39 AM
Susan,
of course dressing takes time from other activities.
You could say that going to parties and drinking takes time away from other activities.
You need to live a life and share all activities around.
Recently threads have been about over thinking problems of X dressing.
I say there are no problems with X Dressing apart from the socially acceptable ones.
Just conduct yourself with caution, decorum and do not dress extremely and all will be good.

Kalista Jameson
03-04-2013, 06:08 AM
Second guessing. Third guessing, forth guessing... Over thirty years of it, yeah I understand and relate. :) I think just about all of us do or have for the longest time. I think I've finally laid to rest my own doubts partially because of this community, but also because I think I've evolved in my thinking after so much contemplation. I am a TGirl and am learning day by day what it means to own it and not doubt it. Now that I've gotten to this place, finally, in my outlook, I can address timing issues of when and who to involve and to talk to them with confidence and clarity when I choose to do so. I think my being sure of myself will help guide my conversations in the days ahead.

As to the time I spend as Kalista, when I consider how much time people devote to pleasures and other pursuits, I feel pretty good about it all. I'd only pull back if I were holding back or short changing my other responsibilities because of it, like turning down time to spend with my daughter or calling off work to dress up, that kind of thing.

Each one of us will know when we cross the line by the evidence in our lives that things are not right. Beware the pink fog, but enjoy it for all it's worth.

Cheers,

Kalista

Erica Marie
03-04-2013, 06:48 AM
My second thought dont always relate to the dressing part, beacause I rarely get too. I second guess if I am in the wrong body. I do all the things that guys do, but then think to myself if I was a female I could still enjoy all the same things. Nothing I do cant honestly be done by either sex. So why does society have to judge us by our outside appearance?