PDA

View Full Version : got caught

Lori_Lynn
03-04-2013, 07:30 AM
I got caught looking at this website, but closed it before SO could see what it was.
She asked me what was going on? Her staring look,wow!
I buckled under the pressure, I broke down crying and confessed that I was
crossdressing. She hugged me tight and said that it was ok.
She seemed relived, I know, that I was, a burden had been lifted.
I told her how I dressed the last time she went out of town.
She said that it explained a few things, like how her clothes were moved.
I told her that is why I wanted to shave my mustache, which I'd asked about
a couple of weeks earlier, and then I went in and shaved it, she likes the new look,
she said it made me look younger.
She told me to have fun dressing while she was way and started to explain where
a few her things where, I said that I knew and we both laughed.
Then she left out of town.
I'm not sure what will happen when she gets back, it's kind of scary.
Was thinking I may show her this website.

andrea lace
03-04-2013, 07:42 AM
I confessed all just before christmas My wife is ok with it and it has ushered in a new era of love and respect between us

Teri Ray
03-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Best wishes Lori to you and your wife. We are all hoping for a good outcome.

Kalista Jameson
03-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi Lori, I definitely think you should show her this website and this very thread. What better way to put it all on the table and help her grasp all that we are and see that we are normal folks. It could be a very good step to helping her get to know this side of you and be resourced on crossdressing all at the same time. Let her surf the site without you around so she can get a true feel for it and work through her thoughts.

Glad to know she was sympathetic to you, she sounds like a great wife/girlfriend.

Cheers,

Kalista

BLUE ORCHID
03-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Hi Lori, Go slow don't overwhelm her the ball is in her court now Good Luck .

Stevie
03-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Hi Lori
Sounds like she is understanding. Its good to hear when there is someone out there that's ok with us dressing. My only advice is take it slow and listen to her feedback.

Beverley Sims
03-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Well it sounds like a pleasant outcome.
I would play curiosity now.
Try and not bring the subject up until you are asked.
The fact that she acknowledged about where her clothes were does not mean you tell her you dressed in them all whilst she was away.
Let her show and suggest something when she comes back.
You do not have to overwhelm her.

Kelly Smith
03-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Excellent. Perfect. You have a great girl. Treasure her.

PaulaQ
03-04-2013, 10:54 AM
Go slow with this with her - don't do too much, too fast
Make sure to pay attention to her and her needs - she needs to have no doubts about your feelings
Don't make this the sole topic of conversation - be your old self mostly

She may be totally ok with this, but it is still an adjustment for her, never forget that.

I'm happy for you it went well. :)

Stephanie Scott
03-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Yes, PLEASE go slow and understand that she may run hot and cold (or warm and cool) on this. Respect the boundaries she sets. Don't hide anything. And don't forget to be her husband. I made some of those mistakes -- blew through boundaries, spurred by the pink fog, etc, and after a few years of wonderful and freeing bliss of being able to dress, my wife became permanently cold to it, and I haven't dressed in 4 years out of respect for her. It's much worse now for me now that the genie knows what's outside the bottle... But I love my wife and family more than dressing, so like husbands are called to do, I sacrificed it. She and they are worth the sacrifice, but that doesn't make it easy.

SHINY-J
03-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Congrats... you are luckier than many to have an understanding and supportive SO.