PDA

View Full Version : My new girl friends.

Veronnie2
03-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Well, I finally did it. I went and got me a mastectomy bra and two new girl friends to give me more of a chesty look. I went from my natural A cup to a 38-D. WOW what a difference. I thought they might be heavy, but I had no discomfort only a few times the girls got in the way. I liked them on so much, I slept in the Saturday night. Wore them all weekend, and I miss the girls this morning...its a b---h being what I now consider myself....flat chested. I want to thank all the gurls here who had threads regarding breast forms, you were who gave me the encouragement to go make the purchase. If anyone wants to know, I went to Transformations by Rori in Arlington Heights, Illinois and was fitted for the lovely girls. On a lighter note, I loved the jiggle I had when I walked....Thanks all...Veronnie2

Jenni Yumiko
03-04-2013, 09:57 AM
How do you like Roris? I'm about 10 minutes from you and have debated that trip for a while now.

stephNE
03-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Hi Veronnie, That is great! But, you know the unwritten rule here, no pics means it didn't happen. :battingeyelashes:

Veronnie2
03-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Jennialy,
Rori's is great, I have bought undergarments there, cause the do fit you, so when you leave, what you bought will fit. They sell clothes, foundations, undies, wigs and other gurl necessities. They are not that expensive and their staff treats you well. Google Transformations by Rori and look over their web page. Hon, you will not be didappointed with them, their service and their products. Veronnie2

Jenni Yumiko
03-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Have you done the makeover?

Julogden
03-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Congratulations! I haven't been to Rori's since she moved from Oak Park, but she is a really nice lady and a great friend of our community.

Carol

Beverley Sims
03-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Hmmm! you now have two new breast friends.
Good for you.

Lynn Marie
03-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Why a mastectomy bra? That sort of limits things a bit. I don't do low cut, or push-up bras, but there's an amazing selection of "full coverage" bras out there that look and feel wonderful. I've got to quit buying them!