PDA

View Full Version : Since I moved out

Pythos
03-04-2013, 09:52 PM
I don't think I have spent a Monday or Friday (my kinda days off) that I was not flying, not wearing some kind of skirted garment. It has been so nice to tell the truth.

AllieSF
03-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Independence may cost more, but it sure does have some great benefits. I am glad to see that you are flying more and enjoying that hard earned freedom.

MysticLady
03-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Believe it or not, Im alone now and dress occasionly. I still need to build up my woredrobe but I not really intrested to wear the things I do have. When I was with my wife I couldn't wait to get some alone time so that I can dress. Now that I can do it almost 24/7 I really don't care to dress either:eek:. Well,maybe once I get my wig and breastforms Im planning an outing and that should be fun:)

Beverley Sims
03-05-2013, 04:51 AM
It is nice to see someone living their dream.
I assume you are?

Pythos
03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Beverly Sims, not quite. I am still very poor, and I really don't like being single. But I am enjoying what I can, and if this first quarter is a financial failure with my flying business I am going to look into getting a "proper" job, cause this being poor is for the birds.

flatlander_48
03-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Beverly Sims, not quite. I am still very poor, and I really don't like being single. But I am enjoying what I can, and if this first quarter is a financial failure with my flying business I am going to look into getting a "proper" job, cause this being poor is for the birds.

...heard that...

sonna
03-05-2013, 10:37 PM
recently on my own too...somes time it get too quiet got to turn the tv up..helps pass the time

kimdl93
03-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Glad you've found a place of your own. Enjoy your independence!

Jennifer Kelly
03-05-2013, 11:20 PM
This is the one thing I would like for myself. I'm single and I have no kids, so don't have to work around any of that. But I do have a roommate who is home a lot because he doesn't have a lot of money. So I have to wait until he's asleep if I want to venture out of my room dressed.

I'm glad to hear that you've got the run of the place and hope you start bringing in more money soon so you can buy some new clothes and shoes. :)