PDA

View Full Version : Dating question....

NV Susan
03-05-2013, 06:21 PM
I got all dolled up yesterday just to hop in the car and go for a ride. I had a pleasant ride, stopped at Starbucks and later for fuel, nobody gave me a second look. Once back home, looking at myself in the mirror I wondered "would your male side ask this girl out"? I think I might....question is, would you ask you femme side out on a date?

StaceyJane
03-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Yes, my male side probably would ask my female side for a date but my female side would probably say no.

Lorileah
03-05-2013, 06:46 PM
no way, she is way to high maintenance and she is spoiled. Besides she already has a BF

Tabitha Storm
03-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I don't know if I would have to guts too. I think my girl side is hotter than my boy side. I may be concieted too, lol

Tab

Beverley Sims
03-05-2013, 07:24 PM
My female side knows me too well, she would have rocks in her head to even think about it.

Vickie_CDTV
03-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Absolutely, I emulate the kind of woman I find most attractive.

lolcutecd
03-05-2013, 08:07 PM
I got all dolled up yesterday just to hop in the car and go for a ride. I had a pleasant ride, stopped at Starbucks and later for fuel, nobody gave me a second look. Once back home, looking at myself in the mirror I wondered "would your male side ask this girl out"? I think I might....question is, would you ask you femme side out on a date?
I wanna do this when I feel more comfortable about myself all dolled up! it's kinda hard for me cuz Im 5'11, they might give me a second look lol.

AllieSF
03-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Definitely YES! I have been dating her for a few years now and am always on the look out for a better substitute. Maybe one day!!

cathie pantyhose
03-05-2013, 08:30 PM
man that would complicate things with my wife......but probably not. I would definitely stare at my legs but other than that, I'm hardly passable in my opinion

sandra-leigh
03-05-2013, 08:34 PM
I asked once, but she said she was re-arranging her sock drawer! (Considering the number of socks she has, it seemed plausible at the time...)

mmarmstrong
03-05-2013, 08:37 PM
ha - good fun question!
I don't see many girls my height so it would definitely catch my eye as it doesn't happen too often. Whenever I meet a real GG that is as tall as I am, I find it a real turn on to be eye level for some reason....plus I'd dig her kinky side :) ...so yeah - absolutely!!

Tiffbear
03-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Oh yes. I would.

Angela Campbell
03-05-2013, 09:15 PM
My male side would ask Ellen out but Ellen doesn't like men so.......

I Am Paula
03-05-2013, 11:58 PM
I would never ever date someone who would go out with me!

Rachelakld
03-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Rachels man loves most females so definately Yes,
Unfortunately,
Rachel also like females

Fran Moore
03-06-2013, 12:05 AM
No Susan, remember its "opposites" that attract, (with some exceptions) and a little mystery is fun as well. I wouldn't want to date someone that I could read like a book.......

AllisontheGoddess
03-06-2013, 12:07 AM
My guy side probably wouldn't go for her type. She's really high maintenance!

Jennifer Kelly
03-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Jennifer only likes girls, so she'd say no if I asked her. :)

docrobbysherry
03-06-2013, 12:58 AM
R u kidding me? Have u seen Sherry's pics? I'd have to be nuts or dead not to want to date her!

I think we're kinda going steady. If I date another GG, she gets jealous and then real sweet and romantic. Makes it difficult for me think about anyone else! Sigh!

I'm not sayin' being your own girlfriend is a good idea. Or even sane. But, at my age u take what u can get!

moniqueCD21
03-06-2013, 01:12 AM
I would so date Monique! I think shes hot but i'd be nervous to talk to her, shes out of my league!

prene
03-06-2013, 05:03 AM
I would ...I love curves.

Not sure if I could measure up.

LOL

noeleena
03-06-2013, 05:42 AM
Hi,

Even knowing im different i dought any male would wont to date me im a very strong woman who can do most things men do as an idear im a builder driven heavy machiney have men work under me would not take to kindly to men telling me what to do.

No way would a male touch me & there would never be any bedroom antic's,

I was asked this . ? some 5 years ago would i not wont to have a male partner, or a date, why, oh dear the chap concerned was a little surprised by my answer of a very strong no ,

he hit my reacton button my hackles went up as he asked ,

so youll have the idear, the real answer is no bloody way ever,

Some of you may think im strange & being female. not all women are interested in men in a sexual way, some of you may know about a man & what was done to Mom & i, so im anti.

...noeleena...

Erica Marie
03-06-2013, 06:41 AM
I guess it would be a waste of time. My girl side is not attracted to males. But Im sure we could still be good friends.

linda allen
03-06-2013, 07:24 AM
My male side would ask my female side out on a date, but mostly because he knows he would get lucky!

Maria S
03-06-2013, 07:34 AM
My male side would ask but my female side would "As long as you are paying".

Maria

BillieAnneJean
03-06-2013, 07:53 AM
I asked her once. We met at a local club. She was a pain in the $@@. So independent! We argued for a long time about who was going to pay for drinks. She insisted she would, I insisted I would. At times we were getting loud. People were starting to stare. I guess people are not used to a man and woman arguing about who buys. The bartender asked us to leave. She is too independent and complicated for me.
Guy Billie

Cheryl T
03-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Yes he would, but she knowing what he's like would decline gracefully.

SherriePall
03-06-2013, 08:50 AM
He can't afford her!

rachael.davis
03-06-2013, 09:28 AM
I would never ever date someone who would go out with me!

and if the relationship progressed, and heated up a bit you'd be facing the problem of sleeping with someone who might be crazier than you are - never a good idea.

brandi.tgurl
03-06-2013, 11:21 AM
to quote galinda and fiyero: "you're perfect"; "you're perfect"; "so we're perfect together..."
i'd have to go with yes on that...

Jaymees22
03-06-2013, 11:38 AM
I would ask myself out but I'm married. Jaymee

Stephanie47
03-06-2013, 12:33 PM
I think I was a good catch in either male or female mode. My female side and male side are really good cooks, bakers and domestic engineers. In all probability I'd be a lesbian and ask women out. I like women too much.

Debra Russell
03-06-2013, 01:06 PM
My male side would definitely ask her out, she might be polite and say yes but she likes women better :heehee:..............Debra

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi Susan, I would love to go out with my femle self because she is everything that I love about women.

Mystique
03-06-2013, 02:45 PM
male side thinks female side needs to lose 20 lbs and then he'd do her.

female side is saving it for marriage.

AllyCDTV
03-06-2013, 05:19 PM
I would absolutely date Ally. One great thing about dating Ally is we can read each others minds and know exactly what we want to do or have done to us. A full length mirror is an essential part of my crossdressing equipment and I once did a vid for an amateur adult tube site with it. I still feel it was one of the hottest videos I had ever done. If anybody wants the link to it they can PM me.

Crissy Kay
03-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Oh I think Crissy would go out with me, but only after she got a good spanking!!!

PetiteZoé
03-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Hell, no ! I am gay. She would date my male side though. :D

sarah_m
03-06-2013, 09:09 PM
He would be lucky to score a date with her because she would rock his world! But, we're both married, so I don't think it would work...?

Barbara Maria
03-06-2013, 10:01 PM
I've always been partial to big,tall,busty blondes,and when I'm done up,that's what I see.Yes,I could go for me.

AmyGaleRT
03-07-2013, 03:35 AM
I'm not sure. My male side would probably be too shy to ask, and if he did, it would get my female side all flustered. :o

Of course, there's my fiancee to consider. She would kick my (male) ass for two-timing her, and then kick my (female) ass for trying to steal her man! :D

- Amy

GinaD
03-07-2013, 08:32 AM

When I'm made up, I sure would. I dress how I like to see women dress wehn I'm in guy mode. I may not be a true beauty, but I think I do ok in the "looks decent" department. I am definitely the "girl" I would want to date.