PDA

View Full Version : You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Persephone
03-06-2013, 04:17 AM
I had to visit my urologist yesterday for a minor procedure. Everything is fine.

Since urology is in a completely seperate medical complex from any of my other doctors, and since he and his nurse were going to be staring directly at the dangly bits it seemed kinda pointless to go in anything other than guy clothes.

So off with the bra and panties and on with the imitation Dockers and the dark green polo shirt.

After the procedure I had to take the discharge form to the medical secretaries. As I handed one of them the form she said, "Oh! You changed your nail color!"

I said "Yes" and fell right into girlworld as we talked about the pink creme color (OPI "Sparrow Me the Drama") that I'd been wearing last week and the French manicure that I had this week, of how she had just taken off her gels and felt like her nails looked awful, about how we're both going to go for Kelly green before St. Patrick's Day . . . Sigh, so much for my attempt at trying to resemble a guy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Beverley Sims
03-06-2013, 06:08 AM
It must be nice to be warm and fuzzy like that as you are so OUT and about.
Here you are a girl trying to CD as a man and getting sprung.
A bit like the movie with Julie Andrews Victor/Victoria in reverse.

Rogina B
03-06-2013, 06:47 AM
I had to visit my urologist yesterday for a minor procedure. Everything is fine.

After the procedure I had to take the discharge form to the medical secretaries.
Persephone.
I am glad the word"form" came after the word "discharge" as at quick glance I was wondering what you were taking to them! lol The Kelly green idea is sorta neat..Does OPI have that color? Maybe they did Danica with it..lol

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi Persephone, You sure nailed it ,You can run but you can't hide.

Cynthia Anne
03-06-2013, 08:24 AM
You know you must be doing something right when the TRUE you shines through know matter how you are dressed! Good for you!

Persephone
03-07-2013, 04:41 AM
Thanks everyone!

I am glad the word"form" came after the word "discharge" as at quick glance I was wondering what you were taking to them! lol '

When I wrote that I was wondering if it would be read as "discharge form" or would end up being confusing. So glad you straightened it out!

It must be nice to be warm and fuzzy like that as you are so OUT and about.
Here you are a girl trying to CD as a man and getting sprung.
A bit like the movie with Julie Andrews Victor/Victoria in reverse.

You're probably right, Beverly, it does feel a lot like that! These days my fear is not that I'll be seen and outed when out-and about en femme but that I'll be seen and outed dressed as a man.

Hugs,
Persephone.