PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watchers Online Message Board

Maria S
03-06-2013, 04:29 PM
I am currently trying to lose weight to drop a couple of dress sizes.

On my Weight Watchers account I have the same photo as my avatar but with my male Christian name. I entered a post on the message board saying it was a CDer and was trying to lose weight for that reason. After I done it I regretted it thinking I am going to get some nasty replies. To my surprise I got some lovely responses things like looking good already, never of guessed I was a CDer etc.

Maria

NV Susan
03-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Yes Maria there are nice people in this world.......and it looks like we are all trying to lose weight!!

Stephanie47
03-06-2013, 04:43 PM
There are more benefits to losing weight than dropping a dress size or two. That may be the immediate goal. However, it will reduce a lot of the misery that comes with excess weight. You do look nice in your profile picture. I suspect the women complimenting who are thinking that anyone wanting to look as best as they can should be praised. I'm sure many overweight women share the disapproval from society that cross dresser bear. Keep up the good work.

Beverley Sims
03-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I have noticed among common interest groups and to some extent gyms and community organizations that people are more accepting of personal appearances/oddities than when we present anonymously.

Jeannie
03-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Hi Maria, I am also trying to lose weight but I had only dropped about six pounds and then I went down the cookie isle. I am so incredibly weak when it comes to cookies so I am trying to control myself and I think I am doing better. I need to walk more and maybe that will help. Good luck with the weight lose and I am happy for you that you have been excepted for who you really are.

docrobbysherry
03-07-2013, 12:48 AM
I've got to drop 5 lbs. before DLV. The drinking and eating there will put them back on!

BLUE ORCHID
03-07-2013, 09:03 AM
hi maria, That's great to be accepted.

Jocee
03-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Interesting..... I belong to WW online as well and never really considered putting up a fem self avatar....... glad you had a great reception..... I've also lost 50 lbs on WW :)