PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Day

Amie Marie
03-06-2013, 11:32 PM
I am up to this point having a roten day, so I decide that I'm giving up for the day and leaving. I pull out of the parking lot and talking with myself, yes I talk to myself, it is decided that I'm just going to go to a store and look around and unwind. The department store that I was heading to had a payless shoe store in the parking lot so I headed in there instead. Drab mode and in work clothes to top it off the SA ask if she could help me. I tell this teen gg that I was looking for boots, I don't know why because I would normaly say "just looking". She askes what size and off she goes. i follow her to the male section and when she asked if there was a certain style I was looking for I said "yes womens". She blushes a little and I think I did too, but off we go again to the next isle. She shows me a couple of pairs that I didn't like, then showes me a pair that was a smaller size that I just fell in love with. She said that the size I was looking for was in the back, last pair, and ask the all mighty question while blushing again. "Are these gonna be the right size for the person wearing them?" I told her I wasn't for sure I was kinda guessing.
On the good side they fit and I really like them.

Beverley Sims
03-06-2013, 11:40 PM
If you carry yourself around with confidence most SA's guess things you are shopping for are for yourself.
Be pleasant and they will help.

I Am Paula
03-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Good for you. There's nothing to be embarassed about. Payless is a great example of forward thinking companies.

sandra-leigh
03-07-2013, 12:58 AM
For at least the last 4 years, every time I go into a Payless (except one!), even one I've never been in before, the SA's all assume I'll be buying women's shoes for myself. The one exception was a rare male Payless clerk, who saw me headed towards the women's shoes and said that the men's shoes were in the next isle; I replied as I routinely do in such cases, by saying "I know."

BLUE ORCHID
03-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi Amie, Every time that I go to PAYLESS the SAs' are always very friendly and helpful.

amy96
03-07-2013, 09:35 AM
So true about Payless. They are terrific. Another great store is the Stride Rite - Keds outlet stores. I'm a keds/vans/nike girl, so I've been in the one here several times. I think the SAs remember me, because they always help get down the larger size :( shoe boxes from up top so I can try them on.

Deborah Kaye
03-07-2013, 08:11 PM
All my shoes so far are from Payless. I've been to three different locations and the SA response is always very routine, helpful and matter of fact. All of which really makes it a pleasure to shop.

Bonnie Stone
03-07-2013, 09:04 PM
We don't have a Payless here in WV, I will have to google it and find the nearest store..

phlover
03-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Amie, you decided to use your photo of flowery patterned pantyhose as your avatar. I envy your courage to buy your own boots, and can imagine our excitement while conversing with a real GG SA about your boots. BTW, I also tuck myself almost everyday and it makes me feel like a real woman. Enjoy your feminine life!