PDA

View Full Version : My First Day in Public

alisa63
03-07-2013, 10:08 AM
After folliwing this board for awhile and reading others' stories, I finally decided to go out dressed en femme. My plan was to stop by the gas station first and fill up just to get out of the car but I took the wrong route due to excitement and ended up directly at goodwill. I was nervous at this point. I switched parking spots as there was someone in the car next to me. I almost chickened out but decided I had gone too far to go back now. I then got out of my car!!!! A guy looked at me on my way in and I thought I was pegged, but then he looked the other way and went about his business. It was then that I thought I might be ok. I browsed the racks and caught myself occassionally in the full length mirror and loved what I saw. The attached pics are from the dressing room. I ended up buying the black dress.

There was a drug store next store so I decided to go in to see what would happen there. I strolled up an down a couple aisles, then ended up buying lipstick and a bottle of water. A couple of employees said hello and I responded in a soft voice and I had no problems cashing out.

The last stop (due to time constraints) was a busy gas station that had like 20 pumps. I could feel eyes on my but I felt like I was getting checked out. I had changed into the black dress I just purchased. Then for the clincher...I went inside the store and used the ladies room. There were 3 stalls and I did get a little worried that maybe I was breaking the law, so i didn't spend any extra time in there. Fortunately I was in there alone. On the way out the cashier told me to have a nice day and I responded you too.

So all in all...an excellent first time out. I can see how it can be addicting. I went shopping for women's clothes in drab this week and felt out of place whereas I've never had that feeling before. Thanks to all on this site who have given me encouragement and ideas of where to go on my first outing.

Tora
03-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Well done, it is all in steps. Someday there may be a bump in the road, so what! Learn, enjoy, be safe. Bravo. Nice photos

AndreaS
03-07-2013, 10:34 AM
You look very nice! No reason not to get out there and experience life in femme mode. Glad you took that first step so that you now know that the crowd with torches and pitchforks coming after you doesn't exist.

Erica Marie
03-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Sounds like you really had a nice day. You look super. I love your hair and the black dress is so cute on you.

Jenniferathome
03-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Alisa, congratulations. What strikes me as ironic is that you have chosen a very red wig (it looks nice by the way) to fly under the radar. Redheads always get a second look ;-). Nicely done

susangirl
03-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Great for you Alisa!!! If you somewhat control your environment you will notice about the only thing that will happen is people will smile. Get use to men checking you out, thats what they do. Yes some will know and some want. Who cares. Your dressing for yourself not them. Have fun.

Tammy Nowakowski
03-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Sounds like you really had a nice day. You look super

Stephanie47
03-07-2013, 11:41 AM
You look very attractive. I love the outfits. I can see why you were not pegged for a guy. Good figure. I'd say it's a compliment to say you look like a middle aged woman rather than a middle aged man. Nice legs.

Beverley Sims
03-07-2013, 11:55 AM
That is the first hurdle over, now for the next one.
I am pleased to see you got out and about, the next time will be sooo much easier.
I do like your photos. You present well.

I Am Paula
03-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Sounds like as good a first experience as they come. No villiagers with torches and pitchforks. There's been lots of threads on bathroom use, sounds like you did just right. Use the ladies, SIT!!!, wash your hands and leave. Laws vary state to state, but you really shouldn't have a problem if you aren't acting like a predator, or perv of some sort. It will soon become second nature to go out and enjoy being all the woman you can be.
You look great BTW.-Celeste

S. Lisa Smith
03-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Excellent first time out! You look great!!

Janie {3
03-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Wow!!! What a first time out. You are gorgeous.

Kim_Bitzflick
03-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Well done! I think you should go back and get the white skirt & black top. It looks good on you.

DanielleT
03-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I remember vividly the first time I dared to appear in public as a woman, I was scared senseless, but I knew it was something that I wanted and needed to do. Like most girls (like us) I started slowly and cautiously, gassing my car, dropping off garbage, etc. One sunny Sunday afternoon I decided that I had had enough and my time had come. I spent hours on makeup, doing my nails, hair/wig and so on, until when I finally put my dress on, I felt satisfied that I looked so very feminine.

I stopped by a couple of car lots, walked around a bit, then finally had courage enough to walk through a public park, fully dressed as a woman. OMG, that was wonderful, I felt so natural, No one really paid much attention to me, I was just another pretty girl on the street, but for me, it meant so much and was pivotable in my decision to turn to true womanhood.

Not long thereafter, I started living full time as a woman. Even though I have to dress male during the workday, I wear panties all the time. Under certain outfits I wear a bra and from time to time, pantyhose too. After work and on the weekend I am all girl and loving every minute of it.

I do date men and by and large, am having a lot of fun with that. Would love to share more with anyone that is interested, just drop me a note.

stacycoral
03-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Miss Alisa,the black dress looks good on you girl, and there is no trouble lady, like you said they just were checking you out, and seen a pretty lady for sure, glad you had fun, and yes it is such a rush, that you never what to go back to other mode if you don't have to. Thanks for sharing your story, hugs.

JenniferLynn0370
03-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Absolutely fantastic; you looked great! Keep it up!

Tracii G
03-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Yay for you!!
So glad you had a great time. Goodwill rocks!
Love the pics too cute outfits.

ArleneRaquel
03-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Lovely pics & posts. HUGZ !

Bree Wagner
03-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Congratulations on your first outing! It's an amazing thrill. A Goodwill is a great place to go and try on tons of great things.

I went shopping for women's clothes in drab this week and felt out of place whereas I've never had that feeling before.

I know that's a statement I can relate too. While shopping in drab can still be fun, there is a world of difference doing it this way.

Great pics, you must be someplace nice and warm!

-Bree

GinaD
03-08-2013, 06:51 AM
You look great Alisa. Now that you've broke the ice, nothing less will satisfy. You should have a lot of fun with it.

allesha10
03-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Alisa, good for you. I am so proud of you to go out, wish I had your good looks and bravery. But you look fabulous, you can pass easily.

Michelle (Oz)
03-08-2013, 09:04 AM
You'll never forget that first time out. You accomplished a lot. Bet you didn't want it to stop and it won't be long before you're back out.

Aylineira
03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Congrats!! It takes a lot of guts to do what you did! :) You look very nice in the pics and pretty passable (IMO) I'm sure that the guy was merely checking you out.

bridget thronton
03-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Very nice pics - well done