PDA

View Full Version : uha mommnt.

slamddoger
03-07-2013, 10:16 AM
going out as women you can weare any thing whith in resian . ymakeup dose make diff. and your wig dose make diff if you pull all togather. t all you need is confidence in your self to act like women. if you look the part and act the part pople will see as women so the dale is blend in

Beverley Sims
03-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I agree you can wear anything within reason but you do have to present in a genuine way to be accepted.
presenting in a way that ridicules women invites disaster and is not very comforting

slamddoger
03-07-2013, 12:52 PM
yes i agre. but to go out you have to have confidence in your salf

Paulette
03-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Dress to blend in with the other women present and that's exactly what you will do BLEND IN which means no one will notice that you are not a woman.

docrobbysherry
03-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Don't confuse the 2, Slam. There's passing.

Then, there's going out even if u don't. Which for most requires they dress as a "stealth female"! IE: The dreaded "blending"!

U will NOT be treated the same way. Being treated politely as a guy in a dress as compared to being thot a female is QUITE DIFFERENT! Been there, done that. And, for me there's no comparison!

Aylineira
03-08-2013, 10:29 AM
You are who you think you are. If you believe it to be the truth, than many others will see it as well. Own it.

MarinaKirax
03-08-2013, 01:27 PM
I find the most important thing, the thing you cannot ever do without, is a smile. When I smile my face softens, I canlook at and engage peole, and I pass regularly. When I dont smile, my face falls, I have a scowl, and I instantly look masculine. I swear if you give me a wig and a smile I could pass in my boy clothes.

rachael.davis
03-08-2013, 01:32 PM
I find the most important thing, the thing you cannot ever do without, is a smile. When I smile my face softens, I canlook at and engage peole, and I pass regularly. When I dont smile, my face falls, I have a scowl, and I instantly look masculine. I swear if you give me a wig and a smile I could pass in my boy clothes.

A friend (GG) who has sort of evolved into my big sister over the last couple of years made a comment to me that women smile, we smile sincerely, sarcasticly, as a threat, as a come on, as thank you, as get me out of here, but women smile.

and this is
1 funny
2 accurate
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathieus/womens-facial-expressions-8q4

Tracii G
03-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Yep looks accurate to me.LOL

rachael.davis
03-08-2013, 04:12 PM
very accurate, with very subtle differences.