PDA

View Full Version : Do you appreciate your life? You should!

suzy1
03-09-2013, 03:49 PM
I have spent two days at a race circuit [Brands Hatch] picking up crashed motorbikes and my nails are ruined.:sad:
It will take three weeks to grow them back.
I have just started using a lovely pink nail varnish on them and now I have to let them grow again before I can paint them.

And next week I am doing another race meeting!:eek:

The two sides of my life can interfere with each other sometimes. I love being involved in motor sport and I love being Suzy.

But It’s the price I have to pay for my two lives……………and it’s wonderful!

I am such a lucky girl:)

Raychel
03-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Yiou are a luck girl. Sounds like a busy few days, But if that is what you enjoy, Then I am glad you can do it.

Beverley Sims
03-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Suzy, like you these are only little bumps in our lives.
We learn to work around the problem.

LindaC
03-09-2013, 05:41 PM
A couple of years ago, I had some real health issues. The morning after my brain surgery, I saw the sun rise and figured out there was no such thing as a bad day.

Laura912
03-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Brands Hatch circuit? Motorsport? Trackside? Grow the nails and use the polish and revel in the duality of your life!!!!

andrea lace
03-09-2013, 05:44 PM
I too love motor sport
I am mainly into cars. I cant wait until may 11th Jap fest motor show at Castle Combe racing circuit. A top day out

Jodi Anne
03-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I feel for you, my nails sometimes get in the way at work or even around the house. I often ask my wife do do something I have a problem doing with long nails.

docrobbysherry
03-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Great post and attitude, Suzy! If only everyone could enjoy their lives as u do! And, I do!

As I get older, Sherry keeps getting younger! And, it keeps getting better.

For 12 years I never had to worry about shaving while I dressed. Now, I got out often as myself dressed. That requires shaving everything off my face. So, grow beard and stash for a week or then shave it off. Grow, shave, grow, shave. It's simply a habit now. And, I change so often now, my family is past caring!

Nails r another matter entirely, tho! If I want sexy nails, I simply put on my new, home made latex nail gloves! Voi la!