PDA

View Full Version : tough times pass, tough people do not

cassexy
03-09-2013, 11:30 PM
we all pass through tough times many times in our life, we all face them and learn experiences out of them, we ultimately outlass those tough times, can you share your feelings, your experiences and your tough times you had to weather

NathalieX66
03-09-2013, 11:38 PM
As Ringo of the Beatles always says: Peace & Love.

cassexy
03-10-2013, 12:28 AM
well when i reliozed i was a cross dressers, i was too small, hence had to borrow from my mom or sisters, had to replace by next morning, used to wear in the night, under blankets, then when i got married, my wife never liked them hence had to keep them hiding,. now after my divorce i am free to do ,but had to wait patiently for 20years,before i can dress but that too behind closed doors, as the society i live is conservative, washing female clothes is also problem,but i manage, ultimately i have to be very discreet and but i persist and wear them

Beverley Sims
03-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Some times as a serviceman I felt alone and by myself.
I soon learned to get that out of my system.

Stephanie47
03-10-2013, 12:38 PM
My tough times had absolutely nothing to do with cross dressing! Sure, cross dressing may lead to marital discord or disharmony, but, you're not going to get killed over it. I did not like my extended Southeast Asian "vacation" humping through the bush in Nam. I never thought about cross dressing either when there. Now cross dressing is very therapeutic and a great stress reliever.