PDA

View Full Version : weather channel ladies

harmony
03-09-2013, 11:55 PM
i just so much enjoy watching them-in fact-they make the weather channel a heaven of femininity with their well rounded natural womanly figures wearing dresses(where can you see that now adays other than here ha?)with heals and few but decent accessories.whoever picks them and designs the dress code gets a gold star from me!!

Deborah Kaye
03-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Totally Agree!They may be qualified forecasters. but they definitely have it in appearance. Totally Beautiful Women!

Fran Moore
03-10-2013, 12:15 AM
That's a great observation Harmony, I've thought the same thing myself! Definitely one of my favorite "girl watching" channels.....

Tracii G
03-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Yes a lot of them are gorgeous.Local news anchoretts look fab too.

RADER
03-10-2013, 06:11 AM
The Weather Chanel on late at night, has mostly women that are expecting.
They are so cute with their little Belly Bump.
You are correct, they all look great.
Rader

Maria S
03-10-2013, 06:30 AM
There are many nice looking women on the telly and how I wish their clothes would fit me. I often try and copy the look of certain telly stars.

Maria 60
03-10-2013, 07:00 AM
OMG I can't believe that you posted this, just yesterday I was flicking threw the channels and I stopped at a weather channel and the women was dressed so nice and I told my wife that there's something about those weather ladies and she told me that I like them because she believes that because they don't get full body shots that they have to wear shorter skirts to get a full body shot. I think she is right and now that you brought it up I am staring to notice the other little things,

Mollyanne
03-10-2013, 07:15 AM
i just so much enjoy watching them-in fact-they make the weather channel a heaven of femininity with their well rounded natural womanly figures wearing dresses(where can you see that now adays other than here ha?)with heals and few but decent accessories.whoever picks them and designs the dress code gets a gold star from me!!

I couldn't agree more!!!!!

Molly

BLUE ORCHID
03-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Hi Harmony, I remember way back when in the 80s' when they started they had four of the best looking women on TV.

diane51
03-10-2013, 07:41 AM
I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I tune in just to see the style of the day.

EllenJo
03-10-2013, 07:57 AM
WOW I thought I was the only one that watched the weather channel for fashion ideas. I just love how simply feminine all of the lovely ladies are. I think it might have something to do with the fact that they work in front of a green screen and have to wear only certain colors in order to appear natural. What ever the reason, They Rock!

nhlighthouse
03-10-2013, 08:34 AM
It's all about the "EYE CANDY" they might not get the weather forecast right but they have got the fashion forecast RIGHT ON! :)B<

Danielle_cder
03-10-2013, 09:21 AM
I too am a weather channel fan!

Danielle Gee
03-10-2013, 09:29 AM
I'm flabbergasted at this thread. I too thought I was the only one who thought the "Weather Channel" women were HOT! As my Mother used to say "Great minds think alike, or fools seldom differ"

Danielle

drushin703
03-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Hey Harmony! You are quite correct in your observation. But the weather channel changed their format about seven years ago from torturous, plain jane's
wearing simple frocks to womanly figures in heels and close fitting dresses. ESPN did exactly the same thing with their sports anchors with the very cuvy
Hanny Storm and the beautiful Sage Steel. Apparently they though that they would get more viewers (both male and female) with a more sexy female
presentation.. Sex does sale you know.............................................. .....And they were right.
dana

Genny B
03-10-2013, 09:58 AM
In agreement and not to get into a political conversation I would like to point out the ladies on FOX dress very nice too! ABC is good in the mornings...

SandraInHose
03-10-2013, 10:19 AM
And for those of us that love hockey, Kathryn Tappen of the NHL Network isn't afraid of displaying her legs in a classy yet sexy manner. Not many full-length shots, but when the segment opens she's usually standing in front of the desk as the shot slowly zooms in. Had a very short dress on last night.

Tanya J
03-10-2013, 11:20 AM
I agree 100%, it is very refreshing to see women who look like they are comfortable and even enjoying being women.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2013, 11:26 AM
How else do you make the weather attractive?

Diane Smith
03-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Does anybody know whether TWC has a wardrobe department that dresses the presenters, or if they pick and buy their own clothes? At most local TV stations (I've worked for a few), the anchors get a clothing allowance as part of their pay package, but they have to go out and buy their own stuff. Their tastes vary, and so there's no coordinated look among the "talent," although most do OK with it. The TWC ladies look good pretty consistently, which makes me think they may have a little help creating their image.

- Diane

Angela Campbell
03-10-2013, 07:08 PM
How else do you make the weather attractive?

More like how do you get men to watch it?

Stephanie47
03-10-2013, 07:27 PM
I'll have to check out TWC. I do watch the NBC Today Show Monday to Friday. I love seeing what they are wearing. Since most men are drudging away at a 9-5 job, I am assuming they are also attired for the female viewer.

nhlighthouse
03-10-2013, 07:32 PM
It Kind of gives a brand new meaning of a "HOT FRONT" coming your way! :)-B-<

RADER
03-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Got an idea;
Lets have an award show for the weather ladies. Best dressed gets an lighten rod or something.
Hay, it sounds like an idea.
Rader

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2013, 09:33 PM
I guess that in the future I should watch The Weather Channel, I may get some fashion tips, now that "What Not to Wear" is leaving the air.

Allison Chaynes
03-11-2013, 10:28 AM
I have the same thought every time I watch TWC.... especially Stephanie Abrams...

Lisa Gerrie
03-11-2013, 10:33 AM
I agree about TWC; I learn more about dressing than about the weather. Fox News women can be fun to watch to, but I have to keep the sound off.

Caroline-Grant
03-11-2013, 10:38 AM
I love the way they are built and am as envious of there wardrobe as the next person but I'd like to say that in the modern age women don't dress in skirts and dresses as much as they used to. It's only women during special ocasions and us. Genetic girls seem to be distancing themselves from decidedly feminine fashions in favor of fashion that doesn't scream "I'm a woman".

pink femme
03-13-2013, 04:01 PM
In UK, it's the weather girls and TV news presenters. News channels in the morning just has me drooling over the dresses, shoes, figures, makeup, hair.......all very girly and all very me!:heehee:

NV Susan
03-13-2013, 05:08 PM
I guess it's crazy but I'm not the only one to turn on TWC to see what the girls are wearing......OH! and the "local on the 8's"

DaniG
03-13-2013, 05:14 PM
I love Savannah Guthrie on the Today show. She's gorgeous, and her style is impeccable. Somebody keep me out of her wardrobe!