PDA

View Full Version : Attracting Male Admirers

Hannah_Brooks
03-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Hi ladies!

We all have our reasons for desiring to look and feel feminine, and sexy. I would also say that many/most of us are also straight. I would say that I'm bi-curious if not straight (I have a GF) as I'm not sexually attracted to men per say, but I do LOVE the idea of attracting their eyes or even their sexual desires and lust. While I have been with a man and would again, it is not because I'm attracted to them, but because I love the thought of the way they see me and want me.

So my question is, do any of you feel the same way about crossdressing? Are any of you out there dressing with the intent of attracting attention from lustful men?

Maria S
03-10-2013, 06:26 AM
I have no sexual attraction to men. However it is nice when a man pays you attention. You feel if they can't tell nobody can. Just have to be careful in case they feel foolish if they realise.

Maria

Cheryl T
03-10-2013, 06:49 AM
I'm confused...you say you are "bi-curious" yet..."I have been with a man and would again ".

They certainly seem contradictory to me.

tiffanyjo89
03-10-2013, 06:56 AM
I think for crossdressers it's a matter of just liking to look pretty. For TS individuals it will be a bit different, of course.

How many lesbians do you think actually try to look pretty when they go to the mall or bar or something knowing males will be attracted to them? If you are a straight male and are dressed up like a woman, you just need to learn how to assert yourself so that you can not publicly humiliate a man who wants to get with what he thinks you are, but also so you make it clear that, while you find his attention flattering, it is unwelcome.

Tracii G
03-10-2013, 07:02 AM
+1 Tiffanyjo.
I love the attention but I don't go looking for hook ups.

Hannah_Brooks
03-10-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm confused...you say you are "bi-curious" yet..."I have been with a man and would again ".

They certainly seem contradictory to me.

This is a difficult one for me. I do not want to kiss a man, I do not find myself sexually attracted to them as a whole, nor would I want them to do anything to me... but I nonetheless have an oral fixation.

I guess that makes me a very strange bisexual. :)

I certainly love dressing up for lustful men. It's one of the main reasons why I dress up.

It's looking like I'll be in the minority on this one. LOL

Angela Campbell
03-10-2013, 07:06 AM
Not me. I am not interested in men at all. Actually dressing has nothing to do with sex for me at all. I don't even think about it.

Kate Simmons
03-10-2013, 07:06 AM
A guess a lot would depend on whether you are looking for a relationship or just one night stands. I don't do the latter.:)

Mollyanne
03-10-2013, 07:14 AM
If I could actually "pass" I would try to attract the "male animal" for sexual gratification. Whenever I am fully dressed I actually fantasize about acting out my sexual desires, so I guess the answer for for would be a resounding YES.

Molly

Erica Marie
03-10-2013, 07:51 AM
You could use me as an example of messed up. I am bisexual, but only towards other cds. That is why I enjoy being on this forum compared to other ones where there are so many male admireres hanging out. I have no attraction to the genetic male form and most of them can not figure that out when you tell them. But my crossdressing is not a way of alluring any one, it is just the other side of me that wants out.

cdmorganashley
03-10-2013, 07:55 AM
i think its interesting that oral is in your comfort zone and that u want to turn men on but other things are out of bounds for you - i personally like assuming a submissive role with a man because it makes me feel more feminine (not that all females are submissive thats just an association i have)... anyway i am curious as to why kissing etc wouldnt interest you as i view it as a very effective means of elevating a mans desire for you and that does seem to interest you... anyway everyone has their own comfort zone and u should just do what u enjoy and feel comfortable with (safely of course)

Kimberlyfaye
03-10-2013, 08:46 AM
I'll join you in the minority hun. I'm sort of the same way. I love the attention from guys. I like to know they are looking at me because they want me. I am straight and I'm not sexually attracted to guys but I do sometimes wonder what it feels like to be a girl in that scenario. To be lusted after and being courted etc. After all, most guys only see the female shape. Unless they are really looking all the see is long hair, breasts and hips. I might be wrong on that though.

But I am with you on this. I want to feel sexy and feminine and one way to feel like that is with male attraction. It makes me feel special and wanted. Out of all the women in this room this guy is paying me attention. It's great. Sometimes I do feel a little bad because I know he won't get anywhere but then I think "well why should I care, he's probably been rejected before. He can take it."

So if you feel you need to chat about this anytime drop me a line hun. I would be happy to talk to you about it. Hey we probably both have some stories to tell :heehee:

Lacyfem
03-10-2013, 09:57 AM
I know exactly what you are saying as I'm not attracted to men at all when not dressed. However, when dressed it's a different story as I love men who approach me and want me as a woman. I haven't that much experience but I have been with a few men as a gurl and it was totally exciting in every way you might imagine. Yes we had sex and I loved being kissed which if I weren't dressed and all fem I wouldn't even consider. I'm not sure I understand this but it's the way it's been for years so don't question it anymore but yes there are many others out there that have your same feelings.

Ressie
03-10-2013, 12:00 PM
It can be thrilling and helps me to understand women too.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2013, 12:05 PM
My girlfriends would dress me seductively so as they could see mens reactions towards me.
The men were really all boys we were all about 20.

Julogden
03-10-2013, 12:22 PM
My dressing has nothing to do with attracting anyone, it's an expression of who I am, and I'm not attracted to masculinity. I guess it's theoretically possible that I'd be willing to get "friendly" with a non-macho man that I like and trust a lot as a friend, but the likelihood of that happening is extremely low, almost non-existent. I've never been tempted to fool around with a man, and in my younger years, I had plenty of opportunities.

I have had a couple minor flings with trans girls that I liked, a lovely, non-op TS in one instance and a very pretty CD in another, but it's never gone beyond a bit of kissing. I'd be much more open to a relationship along those lines. I think it's masculinity that turns me off.

Carol

MsJanessa
03-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Even if you are not attracted to men in general or a particular man, there is something empowering about having them attracted to you--it gives a CD a sense of power and freedom, having a guy who is enthralled by you, particularly if you are not enthralled by him.

MissTee
03-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Sorry, but I can't relate. I like girls and only girls. I like them a lot; so much so I enjoy dressing like them.

NicoleScott
03-10-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm married and have no intention of hooking up with anyone. Still, I like the attention I get when I transform. Compliments from GG's are nice, and so are compliments from well-mannered males.

Lynn Marie
03-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Hannah, you sound like the perfect description of a tease. Several of the other posters on this thread sound the same way. Ladies, I'd be very careful. Some men don't take kindly to being teased.

I talk to men admirers on occasion, but before anything gets out of hand I let them know in no uncertain terms that "I'm just not that kind of girl".

Lorileah
03-10-2013, 01:33 PM
I think for crossdressers it's a matter of just liking to look pretty. For TS individuals it will be a bit different, of course.

How many lesbians do you think actually try to look pretty when they go to the mall or bar or something knowing males will be attracted to them? If you are a straight male and are dressed up like a woman, you just need to learn how to assert yourself so that you can not publicly humiliate a man who wants to get with what he thinks you are, but also so you make it clear that, while you find his attention flattering, it is unwelcome.

I am so confused by this. What does what a lesbian wear have anything to do with what we are talking about? And did anyone ask about deflecting male attention?

+1 Tiffanyjo.
I love the attention but I don't go looking for hook ups.
:yt: However sometimes they do show up....:) And if I spend an hour getting dressed and made up, SOMEONE better notice

[B][I][COLOR="purple"]Hannah, you sound like the perfect description of a tease. Several of the other posters on this thread sound the same way. Ladies, I'd be very careful. Some men don't take kindly to being teased.

Agree again. Sounds like you like the thrill but you don't want the consequences. How does the saying go?...you mess with the bull you get the horn. On the other side of this, so many here probably remember the girl in school you did the same thing. How did that YOU feel?

docrobbysherry
03-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Altho the last thing I thot would ever happen is a man be attracted to me dressed. Sherry, yes! But, she's an illusion and usually scares folks in real life!

When I have attracted men, they have all been very gentlemanly. Either leaving me alone when I explain I'm straight or moving off after I ignore them on the dance floor. Have I just been lucky? Or r most men gentlemanly toward CDs?

Kelly Smith
03-10-2013, 02:13 PM
I don't dress to attract men, but it is fun to look attractive enough to get hit on.

rachael.davis
03-10-2013, 02:29 PM
This is a difficult one for me. I do not want to kiss a man, I do not find myself sexually attracted to them as a whole, nor would I want them to do anything to me... but I nonetheless have an oral fixation.

I guess that makes me a very strange bisexual. :)

I certainly love dressing up for lustful men. It's one of the main reasons why I dress up.

It's looking like I'll be in the minority on this one. LOL

You probably didn't get "the talk" from your mom

Boys lie, boys lie a lot when they get a chance to be with a girl.
Magnify it by @ a factor of 10 when it comes to "admirers, chasers, or as I like to think of most of them creepers"
be bery carefull what you wish for hunny, there are a lot of people who will give it to you

AllyCDTV
03-10-2013, 03:23 PM
In guy mode, which is about 99% of the time, I have absolutely no attraction to men. While I am crossdressing, I do fantasize about being with a guy but I have no desire to pursue it beyond fantasy. When I first began posting vids on adult tube sites and camming, I was very thrilled to get comments from male admirers. Eventually the thrill wore off and I became revolted by the lewdness of some of the comments. It shocked me how disgusting some guys can get and I am not one easily shocked. It finally got to the point that I blocked PM's from males on the tube sites.

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2013, 04:16 PM
I love attention paid to me by males, but I have been confused about is because I am not anywhere near as attractive as most of the members here have posted pictures of themselves. Many ladies here are fantastic and much more lovely than many GG. This has been the case since the mid 1970's when I first took part in Gay Pride actives, especially events involving Gay Pride Week and the Parade. OMG Many Gay Pride Paraders were simply gorgeous and oh my so alluring.

Patty
03-10-2013, 04:49 PM
I have no attraction to men. I was out dressed in a gay bar chatting with the gurls and had a male start talking with me. In the end he wanted to know if I would be his girl friend. No Thanks.

wilt575
03-10-2013, 04:55 PM
I don't dress to attract men, but it is fun to look attractive enough to get hit on.

I don't dress to attract men, I am just opposite, I like to get hit on by females when dressed, is that a lesbian desire or what.

AmyGaleRT
03-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Realize that anything I say on this issue is tempered by the fact that I have a commitment to my fiancee and, if I were to ever stray from it, the consequences would be drastic. (Cue my fiancee saying, "I would kick your ass!" :))

I dress, basically, for one person and one person only: me. If some other man happens to find it attractive, well, bully for him. If he tries a pass at me, I imagine I'd be a little flustered, but hopefully retain enough presence of mind to flash my engagement ring and say, "Sorry, I've got a prior commitment." Hopefully, he'll take the hint. (He doesn't have to know who I've got the prior commitment with! ;))

- Amy

Debglam
03-10-2013, 05:29 PM
When I go out, I want to look pretty and I certainly enjoy compliments and being considered attractive by either/all genders. (It doesn't happen often! :cry: ) Since I am not single though, I am NOT on the market so I wear a CZ solitaire and wedding band to hopefully discourage that kind of attention.

andrea lace
03-10-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't leave the house and have no desire to as of yet. There is only one person that I like to give stimulus with my dressing and no points for guessing who that is. Myself and that doesn't mean with Pam and her five sisters.

CarolynO
03-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Just last week I was at a trans bar and an admirer started flirting.He did alittle chatting,touching my legs,held my hand and before i knew it,I got french kissed.He came on fast and wanted to take me to his place.
But i told him I was with a member.Needless to say it looked like a 1 nite stand.Can't say that the sparks flew with this guy but it felt natural,pleasant.I loved the attention he gave me.It must be my GD,TS tendencies.It made me feel so desirable,attractive ,very feminine.This my first encounter with a male admirer.With me this kind of relationship can't progress into the bedroom but everything else is possible;romance/foreplay,oral.I always fantasized about men's attention while enfemme but in drab,never!

Angela Campbell
03-10-2013, 06:03 PM
I don't think I would get much in the way of passes. Men scare me a bit and I shy away from them. I really do not even talk to them. The only women who know me dressed are the spouse of my "sisters" so that isn't going to happen. I am good with it this way because I have no desire for a romantic relationship anyway, certainly not a sexual one.

Genifer Teal
03-10-2013, 06:19 PM
I am not dressing with any intent other than to be me and have fun. I do enjoy attention, and I tend to get it when out, clubs and otherwise. The conversations usually come to me - instead of me having to start them. In the beginning, men scared me. After many years, I have found the attention of a male admirer to be nice. I will say, and many GG's agree, it depends on the guy. Most guys even GG's wouldn't give the time of day.

AmandaM
03-10-2013, 06:33 PM
When I'm not dressed, it's only women for me. When I am dressed, it can be men or women. I've defined it as I am interested in having sex like a woman, NOT specifically having sex with men. The men would only aid me in fulfilling my "sex as a woman" fantasies.

Ash Leland
03-10-2013, 06:41 PM
This is a very hairy topic for me. At no point did my crossdressing ever have a sexual \ fetishistic dimension to it. It would have been easier to understand and accept if there was. That being said, I used to enjoy attracting sexual attention from men. I still find it vaguely pleasant. I'm bisexual and I've been with enough guys to get a feeling for what the averages are. Most men are either stupid or psychotic. In fact, its scary how proportionate a guy's hotness is to how psychotic he is. The hotter he is, the more crayons are missing from his box. I've also noticed that older men can be very brusque when it comes to expressing sexual interest. So even though I'm still flattered by male sexual interest, it's not a straightforward experience at all.

Diane Smith
03-10-2013, 06:42 PM
My look is intended to please me and, secondarily, to impress others with the artistry and craft with which I am able to achieve it. I will take compliments -- or even good constructive criticism -- on my looks from anybody, but I have absolutely no sexual interest in men and don't dress with any intention of attracting them. If one tries to approach me, I brush it off quickly and efficiently, while not trying to hurt any feelings.

- Diane

sarac
03-10-2013, 07:29 PM
I just wonder do the girls that dress hot ( and please don't say what is hot, we all do know) that go to clubs and bars alone or with a friend also like there wives or SO to look hot and go out alone. If you are going out to clubs alone or bars are you saying you are not there for attention from either men or woman and have a wife or S O at home. For me I've put in my feelings before on this subject and I feel that the a lot are not so truthful again don't get all agitated it's how I feel. I was married and of course it didn't work for us. I did like the attention myself. If your wife or SO gets hit on when out alone at a bar does she not like that? Anyway to get back to subject I'm in the yes category. Thanks for listening .....sarac