PDA

View Full Version : How long between do you start feeling out of sorts.

Jenni Yumiko
03-10-2013, 01:14 PM
For those that don't live as females, how long do you usually go without dressing before you start feeling out if sorts, depressed, pissy, maniacal or like one things missing?

It's been about 2 weeks en drab and I'm wondering if my source of general ahole ness is being derived from being denied fem time or if its the issues my wife and I are currently facing. Check my sig for all that's going on with the wife and I if u lneed clarification.

Thanks

Lorileah
03-10-2013, 01:15 PM
what time is it now?

I don't get grumpy or out of sorts I just get anxious. Usually a couple days

Kate Simmons
03-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Since I've merged all of my feelings under one umbrella, that rarely happens at all nowadays. It took a lot of work to get to this point though. :)

docrobbysherry
03-10-2013, 01:25 PM
It all depends. If there's a new dressing idea or purchased item I want to try out, I can't wait! I believe if u want to dress bad enuff, u WILL! At nite after everyone's asleep. At work in a spare room. In a little used rest room somewhere. Or, in your garage!

None of which r very satisfactory, mind u. But, those emergency avenues help me to clear my thots of dressing and bide my time until I can dress properly.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2013, 01:46 PM
I find that after about a week I get edgy and need to dress.

Alice B
03-10-2013, 02:31 PM
About a week which is really bad when we are on a trip for a month. This happens often.

BobbieBrooks
03-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Now,when I'am uptight my wife just says go get dressed and be happy!

mandytg
03-10-2013, 02:41 PM
It used to be a week before I retired, since retiring my wife will say, at the first sign of Mandy being out of sorts, where is Mandy today ? this results in Mandy reappearing properly dressed.

AllyCDTV
03-10-2013, 03:33 PM
For me my desire to dress seems to peak within about a week to a week and a half after my last crossdressing session. During that period I become more excited about the thought of crossdressing but I do not go through any negative feelings because of not dressing. If I wait longer than that, my desire to crossdress becomes less and less. About the only thing that motivates me to dress after that is some new item that I purchased and want to try on or a new idea I want to try out. Fortunately I have a pretty good imagination so coming up with new ideas is not much of a problem.

nhlighthouse
03-10-2013, 03:38 PM
I find by just under-dressing everyday carries me to when I can fully express myself going fully! en femme!
It is a great reliever of tension and very relaxing

missyapril
03-10-2013, 03:42 PM
I tend to dress most days after work, so relaxing after a stress full day to throw on a dress and curl up with some ice cream and a nice movie to watch.

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Well since 2004 I have been virtually a 24/7, so I am pretty much on an even keel. Way, way back I could go months without dressing female, that waswhile I was married, before my nuptials maybe a week or thereabouts.

Sarah Doepner
03-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Most of the time if I don't dress every 10 days to 2 weeks I'll see negative changes in my behavior; anxiety, shorter temper, easily distracted and occasionally moody. I've gone much longer than that without feeling bad, but I've generally been busy during those times. However when I'm done with whatever has kept me busy, I'm ready for my Sarah time. So the prescription now is Dress at least partially on a frequent basis and fully twice a month. Change outfits frequently and enjoy. If anxeity persists increase the dose.

Patty
03-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Under dress every day, night gown at night watching TV. While on vacation with others I really miss and any out of shorts in a very short time.

andrea lace
03-10-2013, 05:32 PM
My dressing to start with was full on every day after I first told my wife. Now I tend to wear clear nail varnish every day and panties now and again. With tomorrow being Monday and after the kids have been home all weekend and me being in macho mode all weekend tomorrow is a good day to dress!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevie
03-10-2013, 05:53 PM
About two weeks for me. Then I experience pretty much the same moods you described. I'm trying to planning some alone time for Stevie with my wife.

I Am Paula
03-10-2013, 11:00 PM
I just remember it getting shorter and shorter. When it got to less than a day, I knew it was time to stop going back.-Celeste

PaulaQ
03-10-2013, 11:20 PM
It's been about 2 weeks en drab and I'm wondering if my source of general ahole ness is being derived from being denied fem time or if its the issues my wife and I are currently facing. Check my sig for all that's going on with the wife and I if u lneed clarification.

These are probably not mutually exclusive, I find stress makes the need to dress worse, and not dressing makes me more stressed. I bet your marital strife is affecting this in a big way.

To answer your question, lately, 1-2 days. The urgency seems to be increasing. :|

Rachelakld
03-11-2013, 02:54 AM
About 1 weekbefore mister grumpy shows up, then wife tells me to girl up and go out for a few hours - movies, coffee, shopping etc.
If I see a pretty dress in the shop, that time could be shorter, or if I have big man home projects I can go for several weeks

dominique
03-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Recently I went through self imposed non dressing spell and I was doing other things which helped a lot. If kids on hols etc usually 2 or so weeks and I get ansty in my self. I try not to project it out to my family.

xdressed
03-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Rarely can I handle more than a week without getting particularly stressed or depressed. Quite often I find myself incredibly jealous of women during these times, anyone from my girlfriend to total strangers, and that can make the need to dress much more extreme.

BLUE ORCHID
03-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Hi Jenn, Somewhere between eight to ten hours for me.

Maria S
03-11-2013, 08:13 AM
I generally do not dress at weekends by Monday morning I cannot wait to get the tights on.

Maria

Donna Joanne
03-11-2013, 08:39 AM
About a week to ten days is all i can handle..then its PMS time....Panties Must Stay.....LoL!

Debra Russell
03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Panties and nightgowns always -- never feel accomplished untill fully dressed and out somewear and generally out of sorts the rest of the time......................Debra

Allison Chaynes
03-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Three days without a skirt or dress is about my limit. Without underdressing I may make it 12 hours... maybe!