PDA

View Full Version : Wondering, How do you do it??

BobbieBrooks
03-10-2013, 03:03 PM
As I drive back and forth from home to work . The qustion is for the gurls that are out and about. "how do you, drive?" I have seen the 10and 2 GG's at the speed limit, the go like he** in all weather conditionss GG's, steering with the knees and putting our mascara on GG's, the 10 with a cup of coffee GG, Driving with a phone and no idea that they are driving GG.
My self when enfemme, go between the 10&2 to 10 and a drink hand position. Also a little under the speed limit as to enjoy the ride enfemmme for as long as possible. Not my get there at any cost guy mode!!!

Bobbie

SherriePall
03-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Two hands on the steering wheel at the proper 10 and 2. I drive either at the speed limit or slightly below, not to enjoy myself a little longer, but to not get stopped for any infractions. I try to really pay attention to the road and conditions. She is a lot more cautious than he is.

ronny0
03-10-2013, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_zHqbWc2M&feature=youtu.be
They say 10 & 2 is not safe any more, unless you want the airbag to break your arms / face in a accident

jillleanne
03-10-2013, 04:20 PM
I like to wear flats so when I put my feet down on the ground I won't break off a heel when running to get going. Sometimes Barnie and Fred help out which makes it soooo much easier.

Chari
03-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Depending on weather and traffic conditions, my driving habits are always the same. Drive the speed limit required, continually watch traffic, use the mirrors, and hope not to be stopped by the law!

AmyGaleRT
03-10-2013, 04:56 PM
I seem to drive much the same in Amy-mode as I do in male mode. One thing I did notice, though, as I was coming home Friday night and hitting a freeway onramp, I gave the gas a little extra stomp with my boot, feeling that V-6 engine rev up and get me up to 65 by the time I merged into traffic. Somehow, that appealed to my femmeself, and I'm not sure why.

Of course, while I was driving, instead of having the radio or satellite on, I had the CD with my favorite "girly" music playing. ;)

- Amy

Jodi Anne
03-10-2013, 04:59 PM
When I first started driving with a bra I had to be careful and not do a full turn hand over hand or my bra would start to ride up.
Fast forward to now no longer a problem due to HRT. I always driving the car or truck a little under the speed limit, wish I could do under the speed limit on the Harley:D

mandytg
03-10-2013, 05:37 PM
My SO says my driving enfemme is a great improvement than my driving in male mode, far less aggresive, within the speed limits, and courteous to other road users, me, well I just love the smiles I receive from other drivers, both other girls and boys.

Hugs
Mandy

Tiffbear
03-10-2013, 05:37 PM
My left hand is anywhere from 12 to 6, and the right hand on the gear shifter, or on my lap usually... Like always. Cruise control almost always.

Genifer Teal
03-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Basically the same just try not to lean to one side. Used to one hand on the wheel from shifting. Careful if wearing heels. Might be more likely to give someone a break. That's about it.

andrea lace
03-10-2013, 06:44 PM
My driving style depends on the type of music I am listening to. The faster the beat the bigger the speeding fine hahaha.

Tracii G
03-10-2013, 08:09 PM
8 and 4 9and 3 are what I use and always have its less tiring when your spending 10-15 hours behind the wheel of a big rig.

Stephanie47
03-10-2013, 08:13 PM
I drove 8 & 12. I drive the speed limit, if alone on the road. I drive what the traffic is doing otherwise. Most cops will not pull you over if the speed of all cars is equal. In and out will get you more than speeding. When en femme, it's always the limit.

Beverley Sims
03-11-2013, 05:57 AM
When I am driving dressed I cconsider that I am wearing an anti collision orange dress.
I will get noticed and I always drive within the rules.
No I do not drive like a GG I would be picked up in a minute.
Sorry girls.

dominique
03-11-2013, 06:05 AM
When driving dressed I tend to slow down a bit as I'm a bit more cautious of what might happen if I'm in an accident or get pulled over by the police.

stephNE
03-11-2013, 06:37 AM
When en femme, I never exceed the speed limit, but in guy mode, most of the time. .

BLUE ORCHID
03-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Bi Bobbie , Women putting make up while driving always amaze me .

Maria S
03-11-2013, 08:26 AM
I do not drive a lot different than in male mode. I am very concious that my skirt does not ride up too high especially when next to lorries or goling through a toll booth.

I find that women drivers are a lot less giving than men on the road. It's almost as if they feel they have the right of way and therefore get no acknowlegement of thanks when letting them pass. Almost like letting a woman step out of a lift first. I have to be less courteous when driving in girl mode but after over 30 years on the road I find that quite hard.

Sorry GGs no offense.

Maria

Lorileah
03-11-2013, 12:20 PM
I think 8 & 4 is what they are proposing now. I do that usually, mostly because that is the area of my steering wheel that is covered and rings tend to chip the plastic/fake wood :)

One day I saw a woman putting on pantyhose at a stop light. Her foot was up on the wheel (I don't even want to know what the intersection camera saw)

Memzy
03-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Veeerryy interesting!

I never really payed attention to how I drive, but now that I think of it, I think I've driven all the ways BobbieBrooks have described . I'm terribad.

When I'm driving somewhat safe, it's usually 10 and 2, or 9 and 3. Having racing harnesses really keeps you in check! They make it rather difficult to do any makeup touching up! . . . but it is possible.

I drive too fast for my own good. Driving a rally car as a daily is really not a good idea. > . <

cathie pantyhose
03-11-2013, 03:39 PM
I tend to be a bit more cautious if I drive in any fem clothing but usually it's only from the waist down (skirts, heels and hose). I always worry though of getting in an accident (not by my fault) and forgetting a quick change of clothes or not being able to change. If I get pulled over, I can usually just make the skirt look like shorts.

I Am Paula
03-11-2013, 10:30 PM
If you have both hands on the wheel, how do you properly display the 'driving finger'?-Celeste

NathalieX66
03-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Women in my area would be willing to run people over in their Audi and Cadillac SUV's at 40 mph (28 Km/H) while talking on the cell phones....in front of the supermarket entrance where people walk from the parking area to the store....you know that area where the fire lane is? They think this section is an interstate highway.
They just don't care, I swear!

Jenni Yumiko
03-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Up till recently I underdressed all the time, pre having kids - on bike was usually 20 over speed limit in rural, 50 over on highway, only thing I really cared about was them peeling my skin off my bra. Post having kids bike is usually 10 over rural, 20 over highway. The truck rarely 10 over since I'm usually towing watercraft and or kids, the car usually 85-90 highway, speed limit or +5 rural. Subdivisions, always speed limit.
As for steering wheel, bike, both hands :-) truck, if I'm towing 9-3, car 11-shifter.

sometimes_miss
03-12-2013, 10:55 AM
10 and 2 is ancient; everyone I know that races uses 9 and 3, it's simply a better way to keep control of your vehicle. 8 and 4?? Also sounds absurd, I can't imagine doing that, my wrists hurt just thinking about it.
But people do all kinds of things while driving. As Chris Rock said, 'You can drive your car with your feet if you want to, but that doesn't make it a good idea!'.
The only times I've gone out driving while dressed as a girl, I kept it to the speed limit other than when everyone else was going faster, so I wasn't blocking traffic.