PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego

MichelleR276
03-10-2013, 08:01 PM
As I move forward in my journey and self-discovery of my feminine self, I've realized that there are significant differences between my male and female self. For example, having only been a week since I fully dressed and experienced this side of myself, I have noticed emotions, desires, thoughts and feelings that are new to me. Let me try to explain with the following observations:

Michael:

Non-emotional
Self centered
Selfish
Insensitive
Boyish

Michelle:

Very emotional
Full of empathy
Aware of and sensitive to feelings of others
Quiet
Demure
Caring and nurturing

The interesting piece is that the sweet qualities I'm discovering as Michelle are slowly leaking into Michael's world and making it a better place. I'm curious if other's have noticed these types of changes as they moved forward in their journey of self discovery and acceptance of their feminine self. For me, the world seems a little more beautiful now. Thanks for listening.

Huggs,
Michelle

Tracii G
03-10-2013, 08:03 PM
My female side has done the same for my male side too.
Its a great thing IMO.

Stevie
03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi Michelle
With what I'm going through, reading your post and others are beginning to feel this is normal. I'm still fighting it thought. The male side of me doesn't like changes.

nhlighthouse
03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Hey MichelleR27...this Michelle/Mike and i can definity atest that YES your feeling do morph over to your male side and that is after you have seen what it is like to become and stay a women...This I would call empathy towards women and looking at life with a different outlook and respect for what women have to endure everyday! I have the same exact feelings as you except that my manly side have always been a 180 degrees of what you were experincing! Hang in there!

Stephanie47
03-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Glad you're finding your liberation. You're letting your inner self express itself.

AmyGaleRT
03-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Michelle, I have some of the same dichotomies between my male self and my femmeself, but also quite a bit of similarities. My ultimate goal is to use both halves of my soul to help make me a better person all around; I'm not sure exactly how I would do that, but it makes a good "vision statement" for me. :)

- Amy

Andy66
03-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Even I feel that way, though it is the other direction, being that Im a transman. I dont much care for having two personas, it stresses me out, so I try to find a comfortable balace or mix of the positive traits of the genders.

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2013, 09:52 PM
I believe that I too am a better person when I'm Arlene. Thanks for sharing your thoughts darlin. HUGZ !

sandra-leigh
03-10-2013, 10:48 PM
I am more outgoing as female. Not nearly "talk to everyone", but less feeling that I don't belong or don't have anything in common with anyone. (I write a lot about a lot of different things in connection with my professional work, and since that is where most people know of me from, most people who know of me would probably be surprised to hear me say that I don't say much... but that is very different than going around town and feeling that nearly everyone is a stranger.)

Lorileah
03-11-2013, 12:37 AM
:idontknow: I am a selfish Princess So the selfish part moves to the fem part :D

noeleena
03-11-2013, 01:04 AM
Hi,

For myself its been... growing... as a woman ,Im not sure about the feminine part of myself, as i dont think i have that, sure not in looks's others around me are betterat saying , because they see me quite a lot, & yes we do spent a lot of time to gether, as a group,

As female my issue was being able to express myself as a person. nothing at all to do with being male/female,as that did not enter in to any real part of who i am, maybe & i say others over my life would see it very differently in how i was percived,

It maybe there is a femininity about who i am that i dont see , i dont know, & maybe i see it in a different way than many men here would how you see a female / woman iv only seen it from a female perspective, never as male,

There is this though you can act that part, you can act out being like a female to a point or woman the difference is for myself is being a female / woman. so i may miss your being feminine ,

I know i express my self very differently from years ago because i was locked down & did not express who i was others picked up things about me & knew , any way makes little difference now , im accepted because i am a woman,so if i miss out on femininity i make up for that in many other ways,

...noeleena...

Mollyanne
03-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Hi Michelle, This has happened to me also and I couldn't be happier!!!!!!

Molly

Rachelakld
03-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Isn't it wonderful, just what every woman wanted, a sensitive, caring male?
I know my girl side has calmed many arguements that my male side was willing to distroy relationships to win.
Male side also likes saving and hates spending, girlside enjoys spending

Beverley Sims
03-11-2013, 04:24 AM
Over the years mine have tended to meld with each other and I have been going around as me for ages.

Kate Simmons
03-11-2013, 05:20 AM
Having all of those feelings is who we actually are. The real fantasy (and the hardest work) is trying to separate them into two different personas and attempting to fool ourselves as well as others.:)

Skyeyes
03-12-2013, 04:09 PM
I know I have a feminine aspect to me, as well as a dominant male aspect. The two coexist very well together. I think my feminine side has greatly influenced my male aspect.

FelicityMay
03-12-2013, 06:36 PM
i know what you mean about feeling different in both moods.
my guy mood is generally very pessimistic and quiet, not a very social person.
but once i go into girl mode, its like i get full of energy and get really excited!
i cant believe people out there actually think this is a bad thing to have!

Jorja
03-12-2013, 06:44 PM
My ultimate goal is to use both halves of my soul to help make me a better person all around Amy

This is the key to all of the confusion and problems most have with CDing or being TG/TS. Take the good from both and become one.

sometimes_miss
03-13-2013, 05:28 AM
I may be in the minority here, but I really don't believe that so many here have multiple personality disorders. More likely, you're shutting down the 'feminine' feelings you have in order to get through the day while pretending to not just yourself, but everyone else, that you're just another average guy. Makes perfect sense, there's so much stigma attached to being feminine in any way for a guy to deal with, it's just easier to pretend you have two personalities so you can blame the female stuff on 'someone else'. Of course, keeping all those female things suppressed is a lot of work for your mind to do, so eventually it all blows up and the desire to express all that femininity overwhelms you and you have to 'be' that woman for a while.