PDA

View Full Version : An epiphany about boobs

lingerieLiz
03-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Never really saw how big they are caompared to the rest of me. I have always had boobs even when I was young and in great shape, and I'm in the normal BMI range now. Been teased about them all my life. Normally I wear a top, usually a t-shirt, of some sort when swimming, but this time I didn't and a friend took a picture of me bare chested next to several women in a pool. Seeing it, it was very clear that I had as much up top as many of them.

While some here would like that, it does sometimes get in the way. I'm pretty open about CDing, neighbors know as well as a lot of other people. I wear a bra most of the time. To reduce projection I wear a larger band size with a smaller cup size. The other day I wore one that had a larger cup and my wife said, You know you have larger boobs than most of the women in the neighborhood. I laughed it off. Now that I've seen the picture I need to rethink how I dress. On the one hand I like to wear pretty bras. But, sometimes it would just be nice to be flat chested in guy mode. While I'm out there are times when I must go back to being a guy.

I'm in the process of dieting back to my ideal weight. If I go back down to my normal size bra it will be very easy to acertain that I'm wearing one.

Andy66
03-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Ever try wearing a compression shirt under your clothes, in guy mode?

whowhatwhen
03-11-2013, 12:04 AM
I think it depends on what makes up your boobs.
IIRC Fat can be reduced from there, but it takes a long time whereas anything else is pretty much there for good.

Aylineira
03-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Oh gosh.. and here I am trying to grow boobs LOL.

Tracii G
03-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Ever try wearing a compression shirt under your clothes, in guy mode?

I like Andy's idea, any sport shop should have them.

Beverley Sims
03-11-2013, 05:11 AM
If people know of your problem and your propensity to X dress just quietly do it and if it is to your liking you could tell them that you have decided to transition.
They are already used to you so keep the level you are at or take it up a notch slowly.
You only have to tell one person and word will get around.
You might have to work out the importance of being a guy a little less.

linda allen
03-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Many men spend thousands of dollars on breast reduction to avoid the embarassment of having "boobs".

One disadvantage to having moderate sized male boobs is, most breast forms won't fit correctly. If your boobs are big enough, it doesn't matter but they will be a problem in male mode. Most of us don't have boobs the size of a normal woman our size and weight.

I Am Paula
03-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Once you've lost some weight, you'll just have to decide. You can be a guy with moobs, or a guy wearing a bra, all depends on your 'don't give a f%#k' level. You'll find your comfort level when the time comes.

My wife and I are still negotiating my getting implants. Not if, just when. In every non trans person, there are always those things they just can't wrap their heads around. She asked 'how are you going to hide them in guy mode?' Guy mode? I haven't been in guy mode for months, and when I have boobs, I'm certainly not going to start.

Good luck-Celeste

whowhatwhen
03-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Remember to keep abreast of all your feelings, if it's other's perceptions of you because of breasts then I'd say to hell with them.

Tanya J
03-12-2013, 07:20 AM
I have always been fairly large chested for a man. I have been told some males grow them because of the hormone changes they go through during puberty. I am 6ft 1 and have had my weight down to 160, this is very thin for my frame i still had large A cups, i am a moderate B cup at the weight i stay at now 185. They do cause discomfort from the bouncing at work, and your right if you are dressing in male mode it is nice to not have to be self conscious about it. I use spanx zoned compression tank tops they are the best i have found you can also wear a racerback compression sports bra under it to really strap them down. This method is easily hidden under male clothes as the outline of the tank is really all you see. I wear these every single day. good luck

Daryl
03-12-2013, 08:45 AM
I was flat chested most of my life. As my hormones changed later on in life I now have boobs that started to develope when I was in my
early 60's. Since I very rarely dress in guy form any more I don't let my boobs bounce around in a tee shirt. I'm in a C cup most of the
time. I usally wear some form of a tee shirt plus whatever top I decide to wear for the day. I know their large enough now that there
hard to hide in public unless I'm wearing a loose fitting shirt.

JenniferR771
03-12-2013, 10:37 AM
You need an OBM (open bottom girdle), just pull it up a little higher. Right under the armpits is about right.

Or maybe...an unboob shirt. Cut some foam padding to fit your chest, but leave openings for your moobs. Essentially you build up the rest of your chest, so there is no projection. Wear it like a vest or sew it into your favorite shirt. Barrel chested, you will look fine. Add heavy combat boots, short hair and an Indiana Jones leather hat for the distraction and additional manly touches. Stubble-face look if needed.

VictoriaP
03-12-2013, 02:08 PM
I have the same "issue". All my life I have had boobs. I was told when I was 11 by another boy in the neighborhood when we were swimming in a pool that I should "wear a bra". This hurt me and made me very self-conscious about my boobs; but since I had begun dressing up when I was 8, I made it work for me. Now I love my boobs and how they fill out my lingerie and clothing!

Esteafanie
03-13-2013, 02:10 PM
LMAO... same here!!!! perpetually made fun of growing up. Now I use them to my advantage while cding. The thing that sucks is when not in lemme and totally male mode, makes me feel very self conscious, what a paradox. Always thought of taking them once adult, but who are we kidding ;) know I'm keeping them and loving them...except in male mode. Thanks for sharing, always felt I was the only one with this problem. Love this site!!!

rita63
03-13-2013, 02:47 PM
My boobs came along in my mid 50s due to weight loss or hormone change? I love them dearly and will probably try hormones to increase them when I retire.

hugs rita

SheriM
03-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Many of the cami's are made of a lycra material and they will compress the boobs a little. Also try the Active Wear section of tjmaxx or JCP or Marshalls, etc. The tops usually have an inner layer that is designed to compress your boobs.
SheriM

docrobbysherry
03-14-2013, 10:13 AM
So many of us would LOVE to have your problem, Liz!

I can't make anything on my chest but skin folds. No matter how much duct tape I use!