PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Live Skit - Did you see?

Kristyn Hill
03-11-2013, 01:29 PM
With a quick glance I have not seen a thread about this. Justin Timberlake in the last skit of the night on Saturday. "My girlfriend has a D*%k ! A little derogatory, I understand, however; they had a beautiful girl playing the "girlfriend" and JT was totally cool with dating her and a gurl like us.

I felt it was another point on the scoreboard to bring us to acceptance.

Kristyn

Lorileah
03-11-2013, 03:04 PM
The Justin Timberlake / Andy Samberg thing has run its course

AllieSF
03-11-2013, 03:05 PM
I missed that one, but always laugh at his skit and song "D*** in a Box".

cathie pantyhose
03-11-2013, 03:17 PM
JT is one of the best hosts ever and Andy Sandberg is still very clever. They only did one reference to the "box" video and it was a completely different sketch. The Girlfriend has a D..." was a clever take in a movie preview and very very well done. Andy hosted the 2013 Indy movie awards on IFC and it was great. Very clever stuff. Can't wait for him to host the Oscars.

Beverley Sims
03-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Yes a little education in acceptance, you do have to accept it is humor for the less aware people out there.
It did work as a skit though.

Kristyn Hill
03-12-2013, 09:44 PM
I agree, Beverly. The entire night was great with JT.

Badtranny
03-13-2013, 12:47 AM
I thought it was great. Very funny and even a lil bit compassionate.

I can't imagine anybody being offended by that, ...oh wait a minute, yes I can.

mikiSJ
03-13-2013, 05:27 AM
My marriage and SNL both began in 1975. The humor, sophistication, thoughtfulness, timing, intelligence...has continued to grow in my marriage - SNL, not so much!

...well, I do like the SNL Weekend Update!

Barbara Jo
03-13-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm an older gal... having said that..........

When J. T. first became popular, I did no want to like him.
However, he gradually won me over.
No, I will never get a JT CD but, I like his sense of humor (and him never fearing to make a fool of himself) and I recognize his many talents. I suspect that he will get even more popular in the future....even as an actor in movies, etc. .

In any event, I did see SNL that night . I have to say that I was surprised and happy to see all the past members but, was a bit dismayed about how much weight Dan Aykroyd has gained .

We all have to be able laugh at ourselves and realize that non CDers do see a certain amount of humor in what we do .

Kristyn Hill
03-13-2013, 04:06 PM
I do not own any JT music either but do love him on SNL and respect all of his talents. I loved the skit at the end bringing CD/TV/TG/TS out in the open with JT dating a beautiful Girl/Gurl.