PDA

View Full Version : first time out

slamddoger
03-12-2013, 09:11 AM
i was just wonder how you feel when you went out for the frist time?and when you went shoping as eifmen ?your hi. pont and your low pont?

Beverley Sims
03-12-2013, 10:42 AM
The first time was for a bet.
I had to buy a bar of chocolate.
The trouble was nobody noticed except the three girls in the car that put me up to it.
If I won the bet I could throw away the dress and be a guy....
What a stupid bet the girls made.....
The low point they might have made me take the dress off as I had won the bet.

The same girls took me shopping for a nice dress for a dance one Saturday night, that was great.
The low point, I had to pay for it.
They did supply the makeup and accessories in those days.

NV Susan
03-12-2013, 05:17 PM
My first time out en femme....I just took a ride, built up my courage and stopped to buy a soda {out of a vending machine, didn't have the courage to got into a store} and drank the soda next to my parked car. The wind was blowing my skirt around my legs....still remember it like it was yesterday.

First time shopping en femme...high point, very friendly saleslady...low point, I way over spent!!!

Cheryl T
03-12-2013, 05:20 PM
My first time out was to an outlet mall in Pa with my spouse. I was scared and shaking and thinking all the while that everyone KNEW and everyone was watching me. Then I took a little time, sat on a bench and watched THEM. I did it out of the corner of my eye and never directly and it soon became apparent that NO ONE was paying me any attention. They were all too busy with their shopping. That calmed me down and we had a great day.
Since then, as the saying goes, the rest is history.

Vanessa5
03-12-2013, 06:48 PM
My first time out I was a nervous wreck. It felt like everybody was watching and seeing "the man in a dress". Good thing I was wearing a skirt. haha. But yeah I felt eyes even though nobody really paid attention to me.Just felt that way. After some time my anxiety left and I felt a lot better. Even got a compliment from the SA in my local thrift shop.

FelicityMay
03-12-2013, 06:57 PM
havnt really had a first time yet!
farthest i go right now is walking around half dressed at night.
i think that if i were to go full out, in public, it would be so much easier if i had a friend with me. then it could just be played off as a joke.
if i were to go alone on my first time out, i would get really nervous, like i already do when shopping haha

SarahBJackson
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Last year, about two months into Sarah's emergence into my life, I attended my local Gay Pride festival in what I'd call "80% dressed". Skirt, heels, makeup, but a normal t-shirt and no bra. I attended with another couple and had a blast at the festival. It was hot though and after awhile (too soon!), they'd had enough and we decided to go get something to eat at Old Chicago. I went as Sarah and sat there at a high table relishing the way my heels felt on the chair's crossbar. No one gave me any problems, even when I used the men's room!

AlisonHell
03-14-2013, 06:09 PM
I'm 44 and have dabbled in crossdressing for 30+ years on and off.

I bought my first full wardrobe just recently and I know I wouldn't pass for a female I went out dressed in femme underwear under my man clothes.

God this was a massive rush and turn on.

I know quite a few members of the forum will think I'm weak, but I don't care.

I'm 6'8" and weigh around 20 stone. I'm not fat, but used to play rugby and weight lift a lot.

I have a 'V' shaped upper torso and look a little body wise like popeye.

I have no chance of being passed off as a female and thus don't want to. I enjoy wearing undies in public and full female attire behind my apartment door out of sight.

Alison

mmarmstrong
03-14-2013, 07:09 PM
One of my first times out started with an early evening walk in down town Toronto dressed en femme. Hi point was the absolute thrill and rush of being outside. I've only felt that that level of excitement a few times in my life but that was definitely one of them. Low point was group of teenagers who smirked and were quite obvious with the laugh the had at my expense. I'm sure I stood out to anyone who took the time to notice me but i didn't care. Had to sit at at bus stop at one point to give me feet a break from the heels....wearing and posing in heels at home does nothing to prepare you for walking any length in the real world in those same heels....haha

Later that night involved going to a club...but that's another story :)

cuis
03-14-2013, 11:17 PM
I haven't gone out yet as a girl, but have show myself on webcam. I know of a place i can go in drag but i first have to master the art of make up.