PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful

AngieStone
03-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Well ladies over the past month I have been thinking of purging again, yes I know we have all had the thought of doing it, but I felt like it was the best for me. I had not really been dressing at all until this morning I decided if I was going to purge then I needed to do something that I have not done in the past and that is go out under dressed. I have gone late at night before and got gas for the car with bra and panties on under my male clothes, but today I decide to go to the grocery store and do a little shopping. If I was going to do that I might as well go out with a bang, well a small bang. I put on a cute bra with a little bow on it, panties, pantyhose. Then I decided that I would wear ladies slack. They where black with a belt and a loose fitting black top. I could not believe how good it felt and I was not sure if I could do it, but I was going to give it a try. I wore a pair of black flats out of the house, but had some male black dress shoes that I decide I would wear into the store, small steps right ladies. After I got into the store and found out that nobody had brought there x-ray glasses to the store and they could not see through my clothes I was fine. I talked to the sales people and no one said a thing, do not even thing they noticed. That really made me feel good. So I think the moral of the story is for at least now is that I will hold off on the purge. It is great to have you ladies here that understand what that is like, Thank you.

~Joanne~
03-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Purging is always a bad idea. If anything, put all of your stuff in a tote and put it out in the garage, attic, basement, or where ever you don't go on a daily basis and try to forget about it. Then when the urge comes back, and it ALWAYS comes back, You still have all your girly things instead of running out and spending a small fortune.

Beverley Sims
03-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Angie,
Do not just hold off the purge. Don't do it at all!
I am really passionate about this, it is a waste of time and money.
Put it away hide it but preserve your stash/memories for a later time.
It will come again.
You have just gone out under dressed and found a new adventure for yourself as you will find many more.
Enjoy what you have and save it for another day if necessary.

If you are not convinced read post #2
and then read this post again.

AngieStone
03-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Yes Joanne for now that is what I have done. That make a lot of sense. Thank you.