PDA

View Full Version : took mom/sister/aunt/gf's stuff, did she notice anything fishy?

wantstocrossdress
03-12-2013, 02:14 PM
i started out with mom's nylons. she kept them in a bag and i would take one or two when no one was around then sneak into the bathroom. since i was new, i did not know that after putting them back that i had 'left my mark' on them. i must have done this to most of her pantyhose and this went on for a month until she wore them again. she did not wear them frequently. i decided to be more daring by taking her bag and hiding it in my room for a week. there was a time that she wanted to wear hosiery but could not find them. i did not say anything but returned the bag to wear she kept it a few days later. after that she hid it elsewhere, but i still got to it. i wonder if she knew that something fishy was going on with her stockings?

do you have similar stories from your childhood wherein your source must have felt that something was going on with her stuff?

heathr1
03-12-2013, 02:17 PM
I wore mom's leather mini skirt, denim skirt, lipstick and nail polish. She may have noticed her lipstick looked a little different, but never mentioned this when she told me she found my own skirts in my room.

Momarie
03-12-2013, 03:20 PM
i started out with mom's nylons. she kept them in a bag and i would take one or two when no one was around then sneak into the bathroom. since i was new, i did not know that after putting them back that i had 'left my mark' on them. i must have done this to most of her pantyhose and this went on for a month until she wore them again. she did not wear them frequently. i decided to be more daring by taking her bag and hiding it in my room for a week. there was a time that she wanted to wear hosiery but could not find them. i did not say anything but returned the bag to wear she kept it a few days later. after that she hid it elsewhere, but i still got to it. i wonder if she knew that something fishy was going on with her stockings?
do you have similar stories from your childhood wherein your source must have felt that something was going on with her stuff?

"i had 'left my mark' on them...."

Do you mean you masturbated on them?

Then yeah, I'm pretty sure she knew something was going on.
Sounds like you get off on this sort of thing...
Why don't you grow up and buy your own stuff.

sophie_
03-12-2013, 03:26 PM
I once 'borrowed' my sisters mini kilt and kept it (and wore it) for days before the awkward moment came where she wanted to wear it and came pounding on my bedroom door. I tried to deny it but she 'just knew' I had it and I had to hand it over. Needless to say, the insults I got from her were a little hurtful but I soon got my hands on it again :heehee:

Plasibeau
03-12-2013, 03:54 PM

Woah, point of fact is that most if not all of us "borrowed" things from the women closest to us when fist starting out. Especially when younger. And maybe she did masturbate in them. Fine, slight ick factor, but if you notice the past tense usage of verbs in the OP, liked "used to" or "kept" than you would have understood that this was some time ago and just maybe we shouldn't be climbing down the girls throat for it.

I understand that maybe you don't understand the reasoning why and I'm sure somewhere on this board is a forum for such a conversation but the fact is, some do get off on crossdressing. To attempt to make a person feel bad about that is just wrong. Not on this forum anyway, where we're supposed to be accepting of who a person is for who they are.

/rant

Jenniferathome
03-12-2013, 03:55 PM
...i did not know that after putting them back that i had 'left my mark' on them. i must have done this to most of her pantyhose ...

That's pretty gross. Yes she noticed. I completely understand that as boys we don't have open access to buying these things, but leaving soiled garments is not acceptable.

wantstocrossdress
03-12-2013, 05:14 PM

rookie mistake. yeah got my own stuff which i've kept clean. i didn't know back then because it was all new to me. i did realize after some time that i had to keep them clean for me and for her. sorry.

whowhatwhen
03-12-2013, 05:37 PM
They know, they always know even if you don't think they know.

BillieJoEllen
03-12-2013, 06:00 PM
My sister had to know something was amiss because from time to time I would rip or stretch some of her clothes.

sarahcrossed
03-12-2013, 06:06 PM
when i was a kid i would wear my mothers nylons and dresses but i was careful not to stain them and if i ruined them id just throw them away or try to hide them. later in my adult life i told her that i had worn her clothes when i was younger but she said that she never knew. i dont know if i was just lucky or if she was lieing but apparently she didnt find out about it till i told her.

whowhatwhen
03-12-2013, 06:22 PM

In all fairness boys around that age may not be aware of what their body is doing.
Also this thread seems to be retrospective.

Michala
03-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Not sure how she could not know that I had worn her nylons. I'm sure they were stretched out from her legs. Other clothes, not so likely unless I didn't get them back in the proper place or as neatly hung.

olivia.tanner
03-12-2013, 06:25 PM
when i was younger and first started exploring my feminine side i was always very cautious about wearing my mothers stuff, the leggings and pantie hoes i would wear of hers were her old ones that she would store in the laundry room to use as filters for her old washer. they tended to have runners in them but that never bothered me because of the amazing feelings i felt when wearing them, there is just something about wearing nylons that feels so good against my skin, i wish i could wear them all day every day.

Diane Smith
03-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Starting as I did around age five, there is no way I was always able to fold and return my mom's clothes to their various drawers and hangers so that she wouldn't notice. She never said anything about it directly, but she had to know I was getting into her stuff whenever I had a chance.

I never stained any of her clothes -- my interest in that initially developed independent of crossdressing -- but I remember several instances when something ripped as I was putting it on, or I got a run in a stocking. Again, mom never mentioned any unusual damage to me, but I can't believe she never noticed.

- Diane

wantstocrossdress
03-13-2013, 01:06 AM
In all fairness boys around that age may not be aware of what their body is doing.
Also this thread seems to be retrospective.

you're right. i didnt even know that i was going to stain them. i felt so excited that i just popped. i didnt know that i was actuall y leaving a stain until i wore the ones i used before and noticed them.

mom had a pair of red tights that i put on. i rushed to the kitchen for a drink. i broke the glass and a splinter must have put a cut near the toes. i did not get cut. i took them off and put them back. she threw away the tights only for me to pick them up and keep. i never put a run in her other hosiery. i might have broken a stick of lipstick. her dresses and shoes did not fit me. i might have put some makeup stains on some gloves she used to put her stockings on too.

Mollyanne
03-13-2013, 02:02 AM

YES THEY DO!!!!!!

Molly

Nickey one
03-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Hi I used to take my mothers things and was found out at the age of 13 by my father he said to my mom he will grow out of it how wrong can you be so the answer is yes she did know.

sometimes_miss
03-13-2013, 04:57 AM
Everybody in my family worked, my sister worked after school. On days when I got out of school and got home with time to spare and no one else was there, I would simply go through the dirty laundry, pick what I wanted, wash it, and wear it as long as I wanted, then put it back into the dirty laundry. My mom was always bad taking care of the laundry, we joked about stuff not being wash'n'wear, but 'wash'n where is it'; so it seemed sis didn't miss stuff, as my mom would pick stuff out of the laundry that was torn, missing buttons, zipper broken, and put it into a pile to be fixed, hemmed, ironed, etc.. We had piles of stuff all over the house 'waiting to be fixed'. My sister wasn't willing to look for anything or do her own laundry, as she had a job, she just bought more clothes....which eventually just became more stuff I could 'borrow'. It was easy; I just stuck to 'last year's styles', stuff she wasn't wearing much anymore, and she didn't seem to ever miss it.

Beverley Sims
03-13-2013, 12:28 PM
I liked wearing an evening dress my mother owned.
I think she knew something as she would place it in the wardrobe in a hard to get at position.

Just reading back and Plasibeu has a very good point about retrospect.
We probably have all grown up by now though

libbyb
03-13-2013, 12:38 PM
My aunt was visiting and she forgot her long leg girdle in my room when she left I kpept it and loved it. Was always one of my favorite things to wear.

GeminaRenee
03-13-2013, 12:42 PM

Not always. I wore my mom's hose & lipstick all the time. She is super conservative & religious, and I guarantee you that hell would have rained down upon me if she had any idea that it was going on. I received hellfire & brimstone lectures for much more 'normal' teenage boy activities that I was caught in.

Of course, I never left any mark, save a couple of runs. I don't care how old you are, it seems difficult to imagine being unaware that leaving one's joy behind might be a major red flag.

Stephanie47
03-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm sure my mother suspected one of her two sons was messing with her clothes. I was never confronted with the dastardly deeds, but, I'm sure she suspected me. My parents and I use to argue a lot about me staying home on the weekends in the summer for my job rather than joining the rest of the family visiting my grandparents. I argued I had a responsibility to work my shifts at work or I would probably be fired.

Once I wore her very sexy 34B black bra and snapped one of the straps. This was before elastic was widely used and women wore more fitting garments. I was never confronted. Any women would know whether she broke a bra strap.

I learned a very long time ago that anyone and everyone will remember how they take care of their prized possessions. Sure, the subject here is women's clothing belonging to mom, sis or auntie, but, take grandpa's prized hand tools and you'll have to pay the price. Grandpa does not dance around the issue. Grandpa comes right out and let's you know. Beware!

And, if you really want a pair of pantyhose, buy your own. They don't cost squat now. Just throw them into the grocery cart and go through the self check out line!