PDA

View Full Version : 'I love your nailpolish, what one is it?'

heathr1
03-12-2013, 03:14 PM
I sometimes ask GGs what polish they have on or where they got a particular item of clothing if I like it.

Do you?

sophie_
03-12-2013, 03:17 PM
I sometimes do the same thing, if I know them but if I'm honest I always hide my true intentions by stating that my wife would like it, as I am not yet ready to reveal the real me. Although saying that, womens intuition probably means they know why I am really asking. :heehee:

Jamie001
03-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Yes, I ask GG's about their nail polish color all of the time and GG's also ask about the nail color on my toenails. If GGs can see that you are wearing nail polish then they will be much more open to discuss nail polish with you.

heathr1
03-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Also, I have never had a negative response, even when I tell them I wear polish etc.

Tracii G
03-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Most women don't mind and will tell you what they wear on their nails.
I have asked about jeans and shoes and never got a bad response.
The trick is to not come off creepy when giving a compliment.
If they see you are wearing more femme attire they will be glad to answer questions.

I Am Paula
03-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Women, when greeting each other, almost always start with a compliment. E.g.- I haven't seen you in ages, love your nails.
Asking a GG where they got something is perfectly okay. Start with the compliment.

Diane Smith
03-12-2013, 10:09 PM
I am more often asked that question, than I ask it of others.

- Diane

sometimes_miss
03-13-2013, 05:10 AM
I sometimes ask GGs what polish they have on or where they got a particular item of clothing if I like it.

Do you?

Nope. I don't give any indications that I have any interest in girl stuff when I'm in my male 'uniform' of being a genuine guy. My closet door is as tightly locked as it can get.

linda allen
03-13-2013, 06:18 AM

Do you?

No, I do not...

Beverley Sims
03-13-2013, 12:18 PM
I do when I know the person concerned.
If en femme it can develop into show me yours and I will show you mine.

Leslie Langford
03-13-2013, 01:51 PM
I have been reluctant to compliment GG's on their look or what they were wearing (and especially to ask them where they might have bought a particular item) when in male mode for fear of appearing creepy and unsettling them. After all, I'm almost 65 years old now, which automatically qualifies me for "dirty old man" status.

Ironically enough, I have been the recipient of numerous compliments from GG's when in out "Leslie" mode, including my nail polish color (they all seem to love OPI's "I Am Not Really a Waitress" as much as I do ;)), my jewelery, my neck scarves, my shoes, my legs, and specific outfits that I was wearing at the time.

There were also some compliments mixed in there that came totally out of left field and highlighted attributes that I apparently have - but was never aware of ;) - such as the length of my eyelashes (from my GG make up artist friend), how well-maintained my cuticles were (from a nail tech), and my apparent great eye for detail (from a facebook friend). Totally made my day...:heehee: :daydreaming:

Jamie001
03-13-2013, 02:32 PM
I do when I know the person concerned.
If en femme it can develop into show me yours and I will show you mine.

You do not have to be en-femme to do this. I wear nail polish in my normal feminine male mode as do other folks here like Sissy Stephanie. Women are more than happy to show you their nail polish and tell you the brand and name.

larry
03-13-2013, 04:06 PM
Funny-I did that to my waitress yesterday and never gave it a second thought. Just another compliment. hahahaha