PDA

View Full Version : Laundry

Jordan
03-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Just did jordan's laundry I realize now I might have a problem when I was matching my bra and panty sets I realized that I own over 50 sets not to say how many pairs of pantyhose and skits I own now I think I need to stop buying but it is all so cute and I just can't I bet I have 25 shades of lipstick and over 15 different kinds of mascara

Jenni Yumiko
03-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Does your SO match her bra to panties? Mine doesn't and it drives me crazy!

Jordan
03-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Yes mine does match hers also I don't know how someone wouldn't that would drive me crazy

Jenni Yumiko
03-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Yeah I complain all the time, but I digress, back to topic. I think 50 is about right, most females I have been with had huge underwear drawers.

jessbcuzz
03-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Does your SO match her bra to panties? Mine doesn't and it drives me crazy!
I heard that. Mine is the same way. It drives me nuts! She does get jelous and commnets how cute all of mine is. They make matching sets for a reason

Jordan
03-12-2013, 07:45 PM
Yes I will not buy a bra unless they have a matching set of panties with them. What is the point if you can't match them up after washing them

sometimes_miss
03-13-2013, 05:21 AM
All the women I've dated had huge collections of underwear, sorted by work, normal, nice, and really fancy; not much matched other than the 'really fancy' stuff, but most of them always tried to get the color matched close, or to suit what it was being worn under. The biggest thing? Pantyhose/stockings. They really hated that they got so few wear's out of them before they got a run in them, and how the cheap ones never stayed up. Bras too, sometimes only fit perfectly for a while, then either the straps stretched, or lost their elasticity, or the cup changed a little, all kinds of problems. Listening to it all made me realize how difficult they had it, clothing wise, as well as why they felt they needed so much clothing, shoes, etc.. While meantime, I was getting by with a few pairs of pants, shirts, shoes, and all my underwear was the same and lasted me for years. Sometimes made me feel a bit guilty for 'borrowing' my sisters stuff when I was a teenager.

noeleena
03-13-2013, 06:31 AM
Hi,

And all this to do over matching knickers & bra's, oh dear'e me what happens if you dont wear bra's then. one has a problem. ....he he .....not worn them in over 10 monts & more likely not bother again.

3 lippy's , eye browliner 1, makeup nil, powder nil eye colour's well now when did i use them last, at least two years ago.blusher thats gone,

well between Jos & our grandkid...... yes well why would i need anything as they seem to think they need it, so thats okay. as i dont wear it any way, well come on im just a woman. so that explains it,

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
03-13-2013, 12:16 PM
I do have matching sets but a lot are single one offs.
Bras and undies do not necessarily match.

stephNE
03-13-2013, 01:51 PM
I have quite a few bras, most have matching panties. I underdress a lot, so I wear my panties out and throw them away. When I get tired of old shoes, skirts and blouses I donate them. But I never really wear out a bra, and contiinually by new ones. When shopping and I see one in a new color, or a new pattern, I just have to have it. And I don't think you can donate bras to charities.

Elle1946
03-13-2013, 02:03 PM
She doesn't and I don't I guess that is were I got the habit from, BAD SO (LOL)

rita63
03-13-2013, 02:53 PM
No longer having an SO I don't remember hers ever matching but I haven't seen them in a while. Mine match as in black or white. Hoping to get more adventurous in the future.

hugs rita

Karren H
03-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Think the technical term is obsessive hoarding! lol. You should have your own TV show!

Amie Marie
03-13-2013, 03:00 PM
My SO doesn't ever match and it drives me crazy. She doesn't know of the extent of my CDing so she has never seen my bras. To the op, I have both sets and just single panties. The panties are for everyday at work and the sets are for Amie Marie. In all I have about 40-50 pairs of panties and when i go in a store I still want to look for a pretty pair.

MsRenee
03-13-2013, 03:09 PM
I agree with Beverly. its hard to find a mtching set that fits. So I will find some similiar and go from there.
Btw thats alot of shades of lipstick.
Renee

RADER
03-13-2013, 03:45 PM
I do believe that I have way more bra's than my wife does. She only wears one when she has to.
I wear a bra when ever I can; She laughs when I tell her that someone in the family should
wear a bra..... LOL
Rader

Jenni Yumiko
03-13-2013, 03:54 PM
So I had to count, 26 underpants, 14 bras, my wife has 20 bras. She has those undie pockets in her drawers so despite everything in each pocket matching, 1 bra, + 1 bikini or hiphugger or thong, some have 1 bra plus 2 diff types same pattern, she still manages to not match! Plus the odd shaped ones that don't fit in the little pockets.

Rachel Murphy
03-13-2013, 03:54 PM
The only thing I really match is bras and garter belts.

I think its fun to mix and match different things (skirts, blouses, painties, camasole or slip, stockings and garter belt or pantyhose ect.) to make new outfits.

BTW, I never plan to stop buying! ;)

Jordan
03-14-2013, 10:46 AM
What do you know I go shopping today and what do I buy another matching set god I love bras and panties