PDA

View Full Version : Next Step

Cindy M
03-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I haven't written on here much lately. Been focusing on my ever-evolving life.
I have an obsession for Victoria's Secret stuff. It's what my Wife wears, and it's what I wear too. Over the last few weeks, I've had an idea/fantasy that I discussed with my Wife. This past weekend we made it a reality. Saturday morning... I grabbed every pair of mens underwear that I owned and put them in a trashbag. A few minutes later I was at the dumpster taking off the trash. I felt sorta nervous as I tossed all my underwear in with the rest of the trash.

New beginning. Saturday afternoon we went shopping. I bought 5 new pair of solid black Victoria's Secret High Leg Briefs. These are for wearing to work in stealth mode. So... from now on I only wear panties. It's been very cool to put on a brand new pair of panties every morning while getting dressed for work. It's another step as I slowly make changes in my life. Just sharing...

Cindy

Jordan
03-12-2013, 08:19 PM
congrats sounds like your wife is very cool with your dressing and by the way I only wear panties also there is no other way to be

Diversity
03-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Good to hear Cindy. I made the switch as well. I now only wear panties. I do, however, still have my male underwear, as there are times in which I need to wear them so that I don't embarrass my family, should I get caught out.
However, when it is just my wife and me, it is only panties for me. I just don't know why men don't have the material and comfort that women do in this line of clothing. Women are much better off!
Di

STACY B
03-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I knew it ,,,I knew it ,,, Somebodys making way to much money !!! LOL,,,

kimdl93
03-12-2013, 09:20 PM
I'd say its about time, Cindy. Your out and about en femme, have an open and supportive wife, and those old male things no longer belong in your dresser. Congratulations!

I will admit to having a few pair of briefs stuck away in a closet (rather ironic, I think) but have banished men's underthings from my day to day life.

Jodi Anne
03-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Good for you Cindy the Dumpster is where they need to be. Male undies are so ugly.

Diane Smith
03-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I haven't yet thrown away my guy underwear, but I haven't worn any of them for about 7-1/2 years now, except once for a couple of days after surgery when I didn't want to mess up my panties.

- Diane

Patty
03-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Every day is panties day!! I had to get some xrays of my hip and I wore a thong - had to take pants off and put that lovely gown on. Nothing was said but I could see the reaction!

Beverley Sims
03-13-2013, 12:40 PM
I have a couple of pairs of male undies for medical appointments.
That may happen every couple of years.

Rachel Murphy
03-13-2013, 06:33 PM
I own no male underwear. If I go to the doctor I go commando. ;)

Angela Campbell
03-13-2013, 06:42 PM
In the last 7 months or so I have lost a lot of weight and my old mens underwear just will not fit anymore. (went from 46 waist to 32) but I have somehow been able to keep up with plenty of panties that do fit. It is all I have now. Oh yes all the jeans I have were purchased from the womens section too.

melissakozak
03-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Ladies, as much as I love dressing up, I am keeping my Calvin Klein manties!!!!

Stevie
03-13-2013, 08:01 PM
In the last 7 months or so I have lost a lot of weight and my old mens underwear just will not fit anymore. (went from 46 waist to 32) but I have somehow been able to keep up with plenty of panties that do fit.

Wow 46 to 32 that's awesome. I'm still fighting to keep mine off.

Veronica Nicole
03-13-2013, 08:08 PM
I still have my male boxer undies, but have been wearing panties 24/7 for the past 6 months :). It feels great!! But i still keep my boxers, have to wear them when I go visit the doc :sad:

Laura28
03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
For me pantyies 24/7 but i do still have my man undies every now and then the wife will ask me to wear them, but most days she wants me in panties.

Cindy M
04-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Today makes 1 month since I threw away all of my male underwear and started wearing panties 24/7
I love it! No regrets! I was nervous about it for the first few days at work. Now.... who cares!
Wish I had done it sooner.

Lillyasia
04-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Today makes 1 month since I threw away all of my male underwear and started wearing panties 24/7
I love it! No regrets! I was nervous about it for the first few days at work. Now.... who cares!
Wish I had done it sooner.

Congratulations on the one month anniversary of a new beginning.