PDA

View Full Version : CDing SO, now my best friend too?!

mishmoshsoup
03-13-2013, 01:06 AM
How could I be any more blessed in my life!?

I'm not exactly sure where this could be going, but my best friend (who is a genetic male) opened up in a light and relaxed conversation that he had jokingly tried on one of his girlfriend's pairs of tights... and loved it! We then went into a whole conversation about how much more fun and interesting female clothes are vs. male clothes, and how he loved the feel of them and wished it was acceptable to wear them always.

I told my CDing SO about the amazing conversation I had with my BFF and he is so excited for me -- as after I came to terms with my SO's CDing, I have grown to be quite obsessed with it and even love it. I love how open and fun it makes my SO and want that for every relationship -- I view it as one more amazing thing for us to share. My SO is like my best girlfriend sometimes, but it would be so much fun to have my best guy friend also be my best girlfriend!

I might be getting in over my head but I can't help it. I'm trying my best not to push anything but after all of the wonderful moments my SO and I have had, I also want that for my BFF and his SO as well! Okay, ignore me, I'm just totally dorking out over this.

What does everyone think? Does my BFFs recent discovery of this interest in tights mean a possible full blown CDing part of himself emerging? Or is it just a silly coincidence? He's always had a bit of a feminine side... so this doesn't shock me in the slightest and I love it!

Laura912
03-13-2013, 07:32 AM
This sounds like a deep breath opportunity. Take one, slowly exhale, and then proceed slowly. Maybe your BFF's SO is not all that interested in having this happen to him. It could even lead to a significant rift in their relationship. If, as time passes, you all form a congenial group that enjoys this, then very nice. But at least by going slowly, you do not jeopardize any relationships. And congratulations for being very understanding and enjoying the other aspect of your own SO.

Kate Simmons
03-13-2013, 08:06 AM
I think you are a wonderful person who loves and appreciates others for who they are.:)

Beverley Sims
03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
It is nice to be able to share enthusiasm together but you do need to consider SO's in the equation.
As two separate couples you lead similar lives, what you should do is cultivate a good stable friendship based in part on other social choices first.

mishmoshsoup
03-13-2013, 12:04 PM
agreed. i am just incredibly excitable of a person! im mostly happy because if it comes down to it, im good friends with the both of them and could help his SO tremendously. i had to go through it alone. however going through this with an SO is completely different than accepting a friend. so im wondering exactly how a CDer would want a friend to go about this? iknow i could be a huge source of support for them both, having come out on the positive side with my own SO. also, thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement, my SO and i are great and solid when it comes to the CDing issue and i really want to pay that forward and help others - what better of a way to do that than to my two good friends who may go through something similar