PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning house (literally!)

Robyn2006
12-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Crazy as this may seem, today after my Nair soaking and adornment, I found myself cleaning house! I don't know... I just feel so normal these days when on the correct side of the gender fence I just started to do what any girl would do when things need to be done, i.e., I did them! Dressed in full gala in my VS jeans and feeling as if I looked like some supermodel (you know, the full nine yards, complete with matching red top and Avon Red lips and nails, attached breast forms, Bali bra, my Bayside red wig, etc.), I've found myself doing chores! Over the past four hours I've cleaned my bathroom, scouring my tub, dusted, washed and folded all my clothes, and have just finished vacuuming my carpets - all with wonderful Christmas music playing. Such fun to live life as if normally a girl!

Any of you step into everyday stuff like this when fem? Such fun!!!

Robyn

Wendy me
12-10-2005, 06:49 PM
oh girlfreind i am the house wife here , and wendy time and house work go together so well....

Cheree
12-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Oh yes! I know the feeling, and have surprised my S.O. on a few occaisions and just gone wild around the house! She was so impressed that she even surprised me with a couple new outfits to do the housework in when we are alone! I absolutely love it! I have an out fit that closely resembles the one you picture here! Feels ssooo sexy, then theres times when a tight pair of jeans and soft top will do!:)