PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

stefi
12-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Went out Xmas shopping with the wife bought her a nice coat, but for me picked up a pant suit by amanda smith . My question is i find it easier to shop for womens clothing than mens , does anyone else find it easier also ? i guess i have been doing it so long it ,just easier with time.Still cant get my wife to take any pictures.:angel:

Jenny1
12-10-2005, 08:13 PM
I have no interest in buying mens clothes whatsoever. And yet I spent hours trawling through ebay looking for clothe for Jenny. There is so much choice in styles and colours. I hate to think how much I would spend if I could bring myself to walk round and browse in shops in town.

cathy b
12-11-2005, 06:25 AM
i don't know about easierwith so much more to chose from but(a hell of a lot more fun):cool:

Wendy me
12-11-2005, 07:43 AM
i hade to buy a pair of "him jeans" it took me 2 weeks just to get in the "him" section i so hate shopping for "him:things.............

Lotte L
12-11-2005, 11:43 AM
When I have to buy man things I'm in and out the store in few minits. When buying ladythings it takes hours. The fun, the choice there is, the fabrics I love it.

Lotte L

Christina Nicole
12-11-2005, 02:26 PM
"His" clothes come out of a catalog or are custom made. It's hard for guys who are small. Macy's, Lord & Taylor, et al, do not carry a lot of men's small size. So much for shopping for his clothes. But my clothes come off-the-rack as I'm the same size as the average woman.

Well, no, not exactly. The average woman in the U.S., I have read, is 5'6" and wears size 12-14. I'm an 8-10, so I'm below average. :D

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

GypsyKaren
12-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi Stefi

I honestly can't remember the last time I bought guy clothes, it's been that long. I never have a problem finding something for me though, I'm kinda running out of closet room. Kat is threatening to throw out all of my drab stuff, that would really break my heart...NOT!

GypsyKaren

Denise01
12-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Hi Stefi:

I agree with you, and I find it much easier and enjoyable shopping for Ladies clothes than he clothes.
I have not bought any he clothes now for 3 or 4 years, as when I am dressed as he, i only wear blue jeans any way.
Shopping for he clothes as we are calling it, I hate it.
When shoppiing for ladies clothes, I love it, There is so much more to pick and choose from. I can spend all day shopping for my ladies clothes and never get bored.
While I am still in the closet when i am home due to various reasons, when away on Holidays, I was shopping fully en-femme including wearing a skirt. It was so enjoyable and also very nice to be accepted as a Lady where ever I went.
I am hooked on shopping en-femme as a lady, and just wish I could do it more

Denise:)