PDA

View Full Version : letting your self be caught

bjsa
09-22-2004, 11:25 AM
Has anyone let there self be caught by someone, by someone they new or not? Ive done it a few times, sorta a rush.

Amelie
09-22-2004, 11:54 AM
There were some guys in the neighborhood, who were sort of bad guys(criminal). I don't think they knew I dressed. One night while at a club< I saw three of these guys, and I would try and get near to them to see if they would recognize me. But I would get so far and then chicken out. I didn't want any trouble, but there was a thrill, like you mentioned, that made me want to do it. It's like riding the rollarcoster, you know it scares you but you go on it anyway.

Love Amelie

mchelle
09-25-2004, 05:22 AM
i like the rush too. sometimes when i go to store i try to let cashier accidently see i have bra on.
on recent vacation i left nighties hanging up, panties washed over shower rod, luggage open w lingerie visible so housekeeping saw.
went shopping w bra n panties under shorts and got to try on a few skirts, then to Victorias secret and was helped to pick out sizes and colors and trying them on...and when gettin massage at hotel i left bra hangin on hook w other clothes, then pretty sure she saw i had thong on.
next step, tryin makeup. i talked to a few females about it.

Anne Charlotte
09-25-2004, 05:24 AM
I have begun dressing again after about a 5 year gap.

A few weeks ago, I could no longer resist the urge and drove to a nearby town to walk the streets. I parked the car in a quiet side road, with the aim of walking along the main street in a loop. The feeling of freedom after so long was delicious, but as I was walking back to my car, a minibus pulled up behind it. The street was empty, and I had no choice but to walk to the car and get in - to turn around would have been so obvious. I was in 4 inch heels, and the feeling as I tottered past, with all eyes on me, was a real rush.

Just a few days ago, my Dad died, and the desire to dress now is stronger than ever......there is no-one left now to 'disappoint'. In the past 3 - 4 weeks, I have also had the overwhelming desire to confess to one of the girls in the office.......does anyone else have this need ?

crispy
09-25-2004, 06:56 AM
Just a few days ago, my Dad died, and the desire to dress now is stronger than ever......there is no-one left now to 'disappoint'. In the past 3 - 4 weeks, I have also had the overwhelming desire to confess to one of the girls in the office.......does anyone else have this need ?

Oh! I can identify with that. If I had nobody left to 'disappoint' I'd probably go from my classification ONE to a FIVE in a shot.

Sorry to hear about your Dad though.

Take care.

Bobbie13
09-26-2004, 07:48 PM
i go out sometimes dressed with a bra on & stuffed while shopping & g-string & garter stockings &bend over while in the lingerie dept so my tits & panties can be seen & don't wear socks so the black stockings alao can be seen.what a rush...and when checking out i bend so the girl can see a little of my bra.yes i love showing off!

Wenda
09-26-2004, 09:40 PM
...so...how many couches like that are there in Burr Ridge, IL? Julie, do you have a son/daughter??? wenda.

mchelle
09-27-2004, 03:53 AM
i can relate..sorry about your Dad. i iknow the feeling about stronger urge now.
and i recently let some females know i dressed...was on vacation so not ones that i knew, but as i shopped etc..havent let anyone i know know yet, but recently considered.
I have begun dressing again after about a 5 year gap.

A few weeks ago, I could no longer resist the urge and drove to a nearby town to walk the streets. I parked the car in a quiet side road, with the aim of walking along the main street in a loop. The feeling of freedom after so long was delicious, but as I was walking back to my car, a minibus pulled up behind it. The street was empty, and I had no choice but to walk to the car and get in - to turn around would have been so obvious. I was in 4 inch heels, and the feeling as I tottered past, with all eyes on me, was a real rush.