PDA

View Full Version : Second time out!!!

RebeccaPitt
03-14-2013, 08:51 AM
Well I went out last night for the second time all dressed up. The first time was about 2 weeks ago and I was very nervous but it felt great. I went into a thrift store and tried on some skirts, a dress, shoes. I ended up with a couple skirts, a dress and no shoes(:sad: darn big feet). Staff didn't notice and the girl at checkout was great. I went across the road and checked out a sex shop that was semi-busy, would have loved to get that one scuba dress, but not in budget or figure(sigh). Last night went to a mall and looked at some shoes at one store, figures it was at the other end of the mall from where I parked. Checked out another store and tried on a sweater dress, but wasn't sure maybe I will go back for it. I wasn't as nervous this time, and had my didn't have my hood up as I went through the mall.:)

Rachel Murphy
03-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Sounds exciting. Wish I could pass.

BTW, I hear you on the "big feet" thing. :)

libbyb
03-14-2013, 09:21 AM
So glad you are getting out there I know I have been out a few times and it gets easier the more you do it

Beverley Sims
03-14-2013, 10:40 AM
The more you go out the more you gain confidence.
I do advise you to take care and be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Especially in the beginning.

RebeccaPitt
03-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Thank you for the advice, I'm aware of my surroundings all the time. Unfortunately maybe a little too aware. The disadvantage of better than normal hearing, you hear every little noise.