PDA

View Full Version : Wearing a Gaff

susancheerleader
12-10-2005, 09:14 PM
I've tried wearing a gaff to hide the "bulge." I hate it. It is way too uncomfortable (I hate thongs anyway) and I can't get things to hide/work any more then if I were just wearing normal panties.
I tried the old tuck the shaft down between the legs and it just comes back to being where it wants to be. I haven't mastered the art of tucking the balls in the abdomen as I have read. I tried many times and don't know what am doing.
Any easy ideas to hide the bulge? There are "idiot guides" for everything from the using the internet to building a space ship. Isn't there one for crossdressing?

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-10-2005, 09:34 PM
there is a crossdressers store in sunrise fl that sells a latex vagina. it is so realistic that all you have to do to "hide the bulge" is slip it on and your off to be your sexy best. you can wear all kinds of diff panties (or not) with it. i wear one and i love it. it is so comfortable and you can even void your bladder WITHOUT having to take it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can void just like a GG. it costs about $220 or so plus shipping. you can find them at cross-dress.com. i buy a lot of my makeup and other supplies from them. and yes they are very discreet if necessary

suchacutie
12-10-2005, 09:45 PM
I find it quite easy to tuck with almost no effort with a low-rise cotton thong. Just pull back between your legs and the balls will tuck almost naturally up in front, then let the cotton hold you between your legs.

I find it lasts about an hour, and is easily repeated in the ladies room :)

tina

Marlena Dahlstrom
12-11-2005, 01:00 AM
If you search the forum for "tucking" you'll find a number of threads on how to tuck, including this one (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950) with some detailed tips.

Emma Chase
12-11-2005, 01:46 AM
Although this is different to what has been posted here it does give drawn instruction on how to tuck...

I wish there was something like this for the instrustions posted here.
Would help me out no end!

The link is...

http://mattea.trans-woman.de/en/tucking.htm

Emma

Rachel Morley
12-11-2005, 01:53 AM
Ah yes, tucking....this is a problem for me :( I just can't seem to get my testicles into my abdomen. I've tried different positions (lying on the bed, standing up etc) and none of them seem to work.

I've heard that there's supposed to be a "cavity" that your testicles will "naturally fit into". Well, I must be deformed then, because no matter how hard I try I can't seem to find my cavity :(

I've tried the pulling it between your legs thing and this kinda works for my willy but still leaves my testicles sticking out a little even if I wear a tight panty girdle. If anyone can tell me the best way to get them into my abdomen I'd love to know. Until I can get a nice smooth flat front, I'll just have to wear skirts and not tight fitting pants I guess :rolleyes:

Kate
12-11-2005, 02:07 AM
Ah yes, tucking....this is a problem for me :( I just can't seem to get my testicles into my abdomen. I've tried different positions (lying on the bed, standing up etc) and none of them seem to work.

I've heard that there's supposed to be a "cavity" that your testicles will "naturally fit into". Well, I must be deformed then, because no matter how hard I try I can't seem to find my cavity :(

I know just what you mean. I can get them up under the skin above my pubic bone, but they just fall down again. There do seem to be two small openings that is perhaps the cavity people refer to, but the openings are too small.

It would be helpful to know if the idea is just to get them tucked under the abdomen skin or whether it is to "pop" them further in somehow so that they really can't just fall out easily?

It will be so much easier when ther damnable bits and bobs down there are gone for good! *crosses fingers* this time next year hopefully...

Kate.

Abby Lauren
12-11-2005, 06:20 AM
Sorry for being so thick but does tucking require a full shave of all the hair in the pubic area?

Raychel
12-11-2005, 07:01 AM
I know just what you mean. I can get them up under the skin above my pubic bone, but they just fall down again. There do seem to be two small openings that is perhaps the cavity people refer to, but the openings are too small.

It would be helpful to know if the idea is just to get them tucked under the abdomen skin or whether it is to "pop" them further in somehow so that they really can't just fall out easily?

It will be so much easier when ther damnable bits and bobs down there are gone for good! *crosses fingers* this time next year hopefully...

Kate.

I too had a hard time tucking in the bits when I first started. the opening was vey small and it was kind of painful. Not a lot of fun in that. But after a few tries it seemed that the opening got larger and the space that the bits needed to ocupy also go larger. Now I can tuck them in and put my girdle one before they fall out. I can go almost all day before I feel any discomfort at all. So Angel and Kate, keep on trying, if it gets painful then stop. Go slow and sooner or later it will be no problem at all. :thumbsup: :D

susancheerleader
12-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Wow...
There seems to be many way to hide. What is the easiest way anyone has found?
I think I must be "deformed" also. I can't find any cavity to tuck the boys into.

Lucy Coleman
12-11-2005, 10:22 AM
The cavity is there, and your boys will naturally seek refuge in there if you are cold, your boys are attached to a muscle whose only job in life is to pull them up in to the cavity if there is a temperature drop in that region, your brain goes to a great deal of trouble to keep them at the optimum temperature for sperm production. Try sitting in a cold bath for 10 Min's and they will soon disappear, incidently gravity is used when the brain decides it's warm enough for them to come out again.

Robertacd
12-11-2005, 01:59 PM
http://mattea.trans-woman.de/en/tucking.htm

:eek:OMFG thats a lot of tape:eek:

I can usally get by with a simple tuck and hold it with a moderate control panty. I am not very long when flacid so it tends to pop up on me if the control panty is not strong enough. I have trouble holding my legs together as it tends to squees the boys uncomfortably.

Sam-antha
12-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Lucy, I can never bring myself to get into a cold bath. But I can jump into a not so cold river pool. Is the difference in "jumping" ?

Kate
12-11-2005, 03:37 PM
I too had a hard time tucking in the bits when I first started. the opening was vey small and it was kind of painful. Not a lot of fun in that. But after a few tries it seemed that the opening got larger and the space that the bits needed to ocupy also go larger. Now I can tuck them in and put my girdle one before they fall out. I can go almost all day before I feel any discomfort at all. So Angel and Kate, keep on trying, if it gets painful then stop. Go slow and sooner or later it will be no problem at all. :thumbsup: :D

So just to be clear; you don't just push them up under the skin above the pubis/lower abdomen, but you actually shove them inside their own little "pockets" - the small openings just above the pubic bone?

On the plus side, the hormones are making them shrink so that should get easier...

Kate.

stefi
12-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Susan, We all had problems at one time or another with tucking. The pockets are there your just having a hard time finding them. Have you tried laying down on your back and tucking them ,Its almost as if they fall in ,not really but it might be easier try it if you havent. Another thing i have tried that works for me , is the twist and turn then tuck. By turning it to the left or right then tucking down under it stays in place better, at least for me.Wear panties all day tucked no problem. Stefi :angel:

Christa
12-12-2005, 04:11 PM
I have the same problem as Kate... they seem to pop up under the abdomen skin fairly easily, but they create good sized bulges (most guys would love to have this problem!).

I've never been able to find these mysterious "pockets".

I know pictures of this posted publically aren't allowed, but if anyone has a photo reference they'd be willing to send me it might help.

If only there were a CD doctor who could help me out...

"Calling Doctor Bombay... Calling Doctor Bombay..."

:bonk:

Lucy Coleman
12-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Lucy, I can never bring myself to get into a cold bath. But I can jump into a not so cold river pool. Is the difference in "jumping" ?

Samantha
10 mins jumping into a not to warm Highland pool at this time of the year should have the required effect.

paulaN
12-12-2005, 05:08 PM
I have the same problem there just does not seem to be enough room for the little buggers. and it is very uncomfortable when I tuck. I have a panty girdle that seems to help the most with the bulge. I don't get to dress that often so it is not as important as a good makeup job to me. good luck susan.

Andi-Girl
12-12-2005, 05:33 PM
I am with Shelly in SC on this one. I have the v-string and it is wonderful. I never want to take it off. It makes me feel as complete as I can.
Good Luck

Andi

MsEva
12-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Guess I am pretty lucky..never have any real problem with the tucking...now if I could just get my brother to stop teasing me about being tiny:D

susancheerleader
12-12-2005, 06:04 PM
I've thought about the v-string. Looked into it pretty well.
Other then the tape, or gaff... how do you girls like it (if you used it at all.)
If you all think the money is well worth it, I *MIGHT* try it.
I am not doing welll with gaffs or tucking. And the tape... looks like too much!

Emma Chase
12-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Girls

I know the link I posted looks like it requires half a roll of duct tape but it least it give an idea of what we are supposed to do. I have not tried the method due to the amount of tape required.

I know other girls have posted several threads about tucking ans they give written instruction it still sounds ummm WTF do I do with that piece of tpae. Would love to be able to find a site which like the link I posted shows some kind or picture diagram.

If there is such a thing ...... please let me know either here or PM.

Emma