PDA

View Full Version : Day dreams vs night dreams

NikiMichelle
03-14-2013, 07:07 PM
I am in my mid-fifties and have been CD'ing since about age 4 or 5. I like so many others here who say they started at a similar age have no idea why or what even got me started.

I often daydream about CD'ing ( when I can dress next, what I am going to wear, ogling a classy woman in an outfit I would die to be in, etc.). I would have to say that not a day goes by that
I don't enter this mode!

What I do find odd is that I almost never have dreams at night about CD'ing or being female. If CD'ing is a release of our feminine side then I ask why dreams would not be another form of release (or for me at least)???

Any dreams I do have are usually negative as well such as being caught and exposed to someone.

I would love to get feedback from any of you out there about your experiences with respect to night time dreams (or not).:)

Angela Campbell
03-14-2013, 07:21 PM
I dream a lot. (at night) and most of the time I cannot see myself and it isn't an issue if I am man or woman. I do sometimes dream where I am wearing a dress or a real girl. I cannot remember dreaming about being a man very often but sometimes I am. Its kind of like when watching a movie you can't see the camera.

Jilmac
03-14-2013, 07:30 PM
I've found that I have no recollection of my nighttime dreams, although I know I dream at night because I wake from them, but I forget them almost as soon as I open my eyes. I don't know why this is but in a way I'm glad because I don't have to remember bad dreams. Daydreaming is another thing. I daydream almost daily about my dressing, it could be my next outfit, wig, shoes, but sometimes my day dreams are about me being born a girl. I wonder how much different my life would be as a female and if I would have the urge to dress in men's clothes.

rickyjoe1978
03-14-2013, 09:53 PM
I am very familiar with what your saying. I also day dream about dressing daily but don't remember night dreams. never relized

CynthiaD
03-14-2013, 10:14 PM
I often have night dreams where I am dressed as a woman. They are almost always good dreams. At one time I used to have nightmares about showing up some place and suddenly realizing that I'd forgotten to take off my breastforms. I still have those dreams occasionally, but they are no longer bad dreams. Usually I just look down at my chest and think, "Yeah, that's the real me!"

cuis
03-14-2013, 10:17 PM
I too day dream about crossdressing and being born a girl, don't remember much of my night dreams, only a few. I had several dreams about being caught on girls clothes, but not many recently. Some time ago i had a dream in which i would wear a skirt to college on wednesdays, one of those schoolgirl skirts. No one else had one but they didn't mind me, because it was wednesday, such a weird dream. Also there was the weird occurrence of my sister telling me one of her dreams (she often tells me her dreams) where it was my birthday and people were giving me gifts, but they were all female clothes. Maybe she knows? Maybe we're psychics? hahaha.

Beverley Sims
03-15-2013, 02:00 AM
Too busy to daydream but I still dream about getting caught out because I had to walk home in some appealing outfit because my car broke down.

Shari
03-15-2013, 06:23 AM
Every night dream I've ever had when dressed is what I suppose you'd call a repetitive dream, although the places where I'm at and the clothing that I wear changes. Two things that are always present is that I'm wearing a long, dark wig and high heel pumps. Slips, bra and panties, babydolls, always something different.
I'm always among people I don't know and am continually trying to hide. I'm constantly ducking into the shadows and into small rooms so that I won't be found out.
Eventually I am found out but nobody seems to care what I'm wearing. Some even smile at me. The dream always ends with me just walking around confidently, strutting my stuff and being accepted by all who see me. It's such a wonderful and free feeling.

I guess this is a real life dream we all share.

stephNE
03-15-2013, 06:35 AM
I day dream, especially when I see a lady in an attractive outfit. Many times I think "I'd sure like to be in her pants", not with her there, just literally in her pants.

Lisa Gerrie
03-15-2013, 06:43 AM
A thought-provoking post, but I don't think there's a correlation between day- and night-dreams. I never daydream about being able to fly, but sometimes that's what happens at night. My night-dreams (the ones I remember) tend to be caused by strong core emotions during the previous day; stressed, scared, etc. so I think not dreaming about crossdressing might be a healthy sign of self-acceptance.

NikiMichelle
03-15-2013, 10:11 AM
Great feedback from all of you...I see I am not alone in this!

franlee
03-15-2013, 12:34 PM
I have to say that I must either be fortunate or cursed depending on the dream compared to what the most of you are saying. I not only daydream but fantasize almost continualy about dressing or some CD senerio. I find it quite relaxing and enjoyable to indulge my mind instead of having so many negative thoughts of reality desturbing me. And as for night dreams I have CD dreams from time to time that are so vivid and real feeling that I feel like they were actually real and remember them to the least details. I wish I could enjoy them every night! But when I do most times I wake up during them, I can usualy go back to sleep and finish them as far as they go, never to an absolute end. But they feed me all kinds of ideas and energy to try and "live the dream" either day or night dreams. Both are fun and help me pass the time happily!

Carmen
03-15-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm a career 'Lucid Dreamer' or Dreamnaut as the professionals call it.
My dreams are usually of the real-life-in-Tecnicolor type.
Needless to say...my dream world is almost like another existence. I have experienced dreams where I am the female version of my male self.
Of course I am always daydreaming about all things femme. I try to maintain a state of mind that I am always in femme mode.
The simplest description would be that I'm always mentally crossdressed.
But on occasion I have those panic ridden dreams where I am partially dressed amongst people close to me and I'm in a panic trying to escape!

NV Susan
03-15-2013, 04:15 PM
I also daydream about CD'ing. Pretty much the same things you mention plus being a GG {I should be so lucky}

My night CD'ing dreams usually put me in a situation where I'm wearing a skirt but I'm behind something {like a table or desk}. I'm talking to someone but wondering if they notice what I'm wearing. I also have other CD dreams that are very pleasurable in different situations.

AllyCDTV
03-15-2013, 05:56 PM
When I have dreams in my sleep about crossdressing, they usually center around the aftermath of being caught, i.e., a broken marriage and loneliness. They are very unsettling and have driven me to the conclusion that I must find a way to end crossdressing before I do get caught.

DaniG
03-15-2013, 06:30 PM
I don't remember any of my dreams. I wish I did! I sometimes think that my subconscious is keeping something from me. Before my epiphany that made sense. But now? Come on! Cough it up!

However, in college I took a summer course on dreaming. They recommended some herb or something that turbo-charged my dreams. I could remember them in vivid detail, sometimes three or four. Over the course of a couple of months I had several where I was a girl. There was no realization of this, no "Gee, this is interesting." It was just a matter of fact. I even had great sex en femme. Wish I could find that herb again!

Luna Nyx
03-15-2013, 06:31 PM
i have only had one night dream. my dad found out and we got int a huge fight. then it fast forwarded and he said that he loved me and that i have the same taste in shoes as my mom. so far that is the only one i have had.

NikiMichelle
03-15-2013, 10:40 PM
Wow....what is with all the negative night time dreams? The theme seems to be dreams where we get "caught"?

Barbara Maria
03-16-2013, 01:16 AM
When I go to sleep my head is like a movie screen. But I've only had one about dressing. In it were two friends I haven't seen in at least 30 years,and we were all dressed en femme! It was nice,hated to wake up. As for daydreaming about dressing,I do it constantly when I can't dress.

k lynn
03-16-2013, 04:25 AM
Great feedback from all of you...I see I am not alone in this!

No you are not alone in this I day dream like you all the time although I am an underdresser I dream of going bra shopping and I own only 4 bras go figure

DonnaT
03-16-2013, 08:48 AM
I rarely remember my dreams, and very few of those have me cross dressed.

In the last one, I think there was a party going on, and my wife and I were running to catch an elevator. I was thin, blonde, wearing a bustier, a red plaid skirt, black high heeled sandals and black net stockings.

Ms. Laura
03-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Daydream constantly. It's hard not to when you look around and see how much we are bombarded by feminine imagery. (ads for clothes, shoes, bags, makeup, etc...)

Just like you, I remember my dreams, they are almost always negative and I get caught by my parents or friends. (I'm 40 for crying out loud!)

Taylor186
03-16-2013, 11:42 AM
For me dreaming is the best part of sleeping. I have crossdressing related dreams every couple of weeks and had one last night--maybe because I read this thread yesterday. Generally I'm walking in heels or wearing hose or fully dressed I and am out in the public or at work. I'm distressed that the people around me will find out that it is I who is crossdressed, and yet the people around me don't seem to care that I'm crossdressed and never comment about it. Now if I was a lucid dreamer I would just flow with it but my most common response (dream response) is fleeing from these people I know.

Barbara Ella
03-16-2013, 11:56 AM
I dream at night, but only rarely do I remember them. I have been noticing that daily activities are now jump starting my memory of past feminine dreams, so I know I have had them in the past. i also am having more of them recently, and all of the pleasant variety of natural dressing and interacting with other women, etc.

I am also a day dreamer, and an inveterate Walter Mitty type.

Barbara

Jaymees22
03-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi, Like you I often daydream about what I'm going to wear next, what to shop for or plan an outing. The dreams I've been having lately seem to be occupied with things from my past and no CD dreams that I remember, may be I'm sound asleep during those and don't wake up to remember them. Jaymee