PDA

View Full Version : Out in San Francisco with my wife, Yoda and decipals

Jenniferathome
03-14-2013, 07:42 PM
Ok, I use Yoda only with the greatest respect. Tonight, my wife and I are meeting AllieSF, RachelSloan and some of their friends for drinks, Jersey Boys and dinner. My wife and I packed only dresses for going out. This particular adventure is unique. Never in a million years would I have thought that my wife would do this for me. Wow is all I can manage at this time. We'll be out late so I'll update tomorrow.

See you soon Yoda

Saturday morning, update:

Had a gat night. Allie and Rachel each brought a date. Three women, three cross dressers and I never felt out of place. We went to a little wine bar before the show. I was sitting opposite a two women and a man who never game me a second look. We walked about a block to the show. I can highly recommend Jersey Boys. Good story and you will recognize every song. I surprised me. I never one felt scanned or stared at while in the crowded theatre. After the show, off to a crowded restaurant and again, never felt "on display." Had a great time chatting with the crew and the whole evening felt perfectly normal. My says she only caught one younger gal looking hard as we left, of course nothing was said. My wife is awesome. And guess what, we were all talking so much we didn't take one picture! I'm sure there will be more opportunities.
My outfit: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?188669-Funny-I-thought-I-would-look-like-her-in-tis-dress...&highlight=Funny+I+thought+I%27d+look

Thanks Allie, Rachel, Michelle, Debra and latecomer Jan.

I should add that my wife had a really good time. She wasn't "worrying" about me, my safety, my anything. We talked about that before we went out. Too many wives worry for their cross dressing husbands. Ladies: don't. Have your fun, we'll manage.

Debglam
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
With Rachael and Allie you are GONNA have a great time! Wish I was there!

Debby

Jenni Yumiko
03-14-2013, 08:11 PM
What's a decepal? :-)

allesha10
03-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Wow, I am so envious both about your supportive wife and going out.

kristinacd55
03-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Awesome! I'll bet your having a great time! Enjoy....

MarcellaMcNul
03-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Sounds like you have a pretty cool wife!!

rocketscientist
03-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Not 100%, but I think she means "disciples", or followers.

What's a decepal? :-)

GeminaRenee
03-14-2013, 10:19 PM

I thought it was a Pi Day joke.

Jenniferathome
03-14-2013, 11:27 PM

Damn autocorrect!

cuis
03-14-2013, 11:32 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun!

ReineD
03-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Damn autocorrect!

It's a lot more fun reading posts now that the practice of posting with smartphones has become widespread. :D

Have fun tonight!

Bree Wagner
03-14-2013, 11:47 PM
I sure hope you're out having a wonderful time! It sounds like an amazing plan.

-Bree

Beverley Sims
03-15-2013, 01:25 AM
Jennifer,
I am so pleased for you, I remember some earlier posts where I think you were still gaining acceptance from your wife.
I think that is wonderful progress.
I am wondering who I might run into next time I am on holidays.
It will probably be a bad ski season like last time.

Decipals come in groups of ten.

Lillyasia
03-15-2013, 01:55 AM
So much to see and do there. Have fun.
What part of SF are you visiting?

AllieSF
03-15-2013, 05:00 AM
Hee Hee! I am still up and Jennifer is probably trying to go to sleep. It was a wonderful evening for everyone. My second time meeting Jennifer and first time meeting her wonderful wife. When she says that she has a fantastic wife believe her, she really is one of those rare and very precious finds, beautiful inside and out. The wine and conversation before the play were great, The Jersey Boys was better and then dinner, more wine and more conversation for our 11:30 PM dinner start were the best. Thanks for joining us local folks here in little old San Francisco and let's do it again real soon.

stephNE
03-15-2013, 06:38 AM
That really sounds like a lot of fun. WOW, how super!

Laura912
03-15-2013, 10:14 AM
It was having fun you did, hmmmmm?

Jenniferathome
03-15-2013, 10:54 AM
It's a lot more fun reading posts now that the practice of posting with smartphones has become widespread. :D

Have fun tonight!

Reine, that and the severe need for reading glasses doesn't help. I may as well just type with my fists.

rachaelsloane
03-15-2013, 11:02 AM
Saturday morning, update:

Had a gat night. Allie and Rachel each brought a date. Three women, three cross dressers and I never felt out of place. We went to a little wine bar before the show. I was sitting opposite a two women and a man who never game me a second look. We walked about a block to the show. I can highly recommend Jersey Boys. Good story and you will recognize every song. I surprised me. I never one felt scanned or stared at while in the crowded theatre. After the show, off to a crowded restaurant and again, never felt "on display." Had a great time chatting with the crew and the whole evening felt perfectly normal. My says she only caught one younger gal looking hard as we left, of course nothing was said. My wife is awesome. And guess what, we were all talking so much we didn't take one picture! I'm sure there will be more opportunities.

Thanks Allie, Rachel, Michelle, Debra and latecomer Jan.

Jen,
You're off a day, It FRIDAY so I now know you had a great time. As Allie said in her post, your wife is a real trooper and I'm glad the two of you were able to join us last night.
Rach

Jenniferathome
03-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Jen,
You're off a day, It FRIDAY so I now know you had a great time. As Allie said in her post, your wife is a real trooper and I'm glad the two of you were able to join us last night.
Rach

Doh! Well tomorrow it will be correct

Marleena
03-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Sounds like a great time was had by all! Must be wonderful to hang out with some of the gang and their spouses too.:)

~Joanne~
03-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Sounds like an awesome night :) Glad you girls got the chance to get together! Next time pictures would be nice though lol

kimdl93
03-15-2013, 01:04 PM
What a wonderful outing for everyone! I'm indelibly(that's iPad for incredibly) envious!

flatlander_48
03-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Damn autocorrect!

By my count, with 3 more, it would have been DECIPALS!!!

mikiSJ
03-15-2013, 08:40 PM
With Rachael and Allie you are GONNA have a great time!

Remember, these two girls buy wine by the box. Good luck keeping up with them.

(BTW, they are really great people!!!!)