PDA

View Full Version : Compliment on my nails.

Tracii G
03-14-2013, 08:38 PM
I was at the bank today and the lady waiting on me said oh my gosh you have beautiful well groomed nails!
She asked me where I got them done.I said I did them last night.(clear coat) BTW.
She called the cashier next to her saying check these sexy nails.I blushed a bit and she giggled I'm sorry but your nails are to die for.
The other lady came over and they Oooo'd a few times saying its nice to see a guy that takes care of his nails it means he cares about his appearance.
My cashier said have you ever done a mani pedi? I said not yet but I would love to.She said you should honey lots of guys do.
She was a mid 30's, black lady and looked gorgeous! Dressed so classy too.
Black pencil skirt with a light pink button up blouse,pink and black scarf.
Totally smokin outfit.
I complimented her on her gorgeous outfit and she said its nice when a man knows style and isn't afraid to admit it.
So I made a new friend at the bank!

cdmorganashley
03-14-2013, 08:40 PM
thats pretty awesome sounds like a big bright spot in your day =)

Tracii G
03-14-2013, 08:46 PM
It was great for sure so out of the blue and caught me off guard.
So cool of her to pay a compliment and not be afraid to do so.

Starr
03-14-2013, 08:54 PM
It is great when a lady complements you on your nails or your style.. i have often had women talk about my nails as i also keep them filed and polished with clear coat...

SarahBJackson
03-14-2013, 10:19 PM
That's great! I hope that someone compliments me for my nails this weekend too.

Beverley Sims
03-15-2013, 01:58 AM
Don't do what I did, I outed myself to a group of desk clerks at a motel chain in England.
I was being too knowledgeable on womens makeup and grooming.
I had nice longer nails dressed androgynously and the asked me if I was a female impersonator.
I just said yes, they then asked me to show them what I looked like, and Beverley stayed the rest of the week in a double bed at the hotel with someones wife.
I think it was mine.....
They did joke with me that they could supply two singles for the ladies staying in No10.
A good week was had by all.

joan47
03-15-2013, 07:16 AM
The cashier at our local Ace always comments on my long arylic nails