PDA

View Full Version : Amusing story about nail hardener.

Emma Beth
03-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Ok, I started using nail hardener and did my first treatment on my finger nails this morning before I went to work.

I work as a fruit cutter and while working I have to keep my hands covered until I start wrapping and packaging. As a result of this, I have always been very fastidious with keeping my fingernails very clean and groomed.

Any way, while I was wrapping some of my product I had to laugh at myself. The plastic wrap for wrapping the trays and the packaged corn, would grab my nails and I would occasionally get my fingers stuck in the plastic wrap.

I never realized just how much that wrap actually brushed my finger nails while I worked.

I hope this brings everyone a smile.

Hugs to all,
Jamie

Starr
03-15-2013, 09:18 PM
I have been using clear polish on my nails for a year or so.. and i work as a packer, putting product in boxes and using tape to close the box.. always getting the tape stuck to my nails.. the polish makes the nails very tacky to the tape.. i like you laugh sometimes knowing what is going on..

Emma Beth
03-16-2013, 04:36 AM
It was hard not to do anything else but laugh. I can only imagine what I looked like with my fingers getting stuck. The sound they made made me laugh at my self even harder. Fortunately for me, no one was around to witness this and hear me actually laugh out loud the couple of time that I did.

What was really funny.

The day before, when I bought the hardener, one of the ladies I work with was out on the floor when I was getting the product off the shelf after I clocked out and was about to head home. We joked about it and the whole time I was thinking, "If she only knew the truth."

She thought that I was getting it for my wife and joked about it being for me. I ran with it, being truthful and she thought I was just joking with her.

Beverley Sims
03-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Yes if your nails have not completely cured 12 hrs at least, cling wrap can weld itself to your nails and spoil them.
Similar to wearing disposable gloves.