PDA

View Full Version : Lost my shame, proud to CD!

FelicityMay
03-16-2013, 01:06 AM
so ive only really been extremely interested in CD for about a week now, so im off to sort of a fresh start to everything.

at first, i was so self conscious and nervous about shopping for womens clothing, or especially wearing them in public! but i finally stepped outside the box...

i called up a weird friend of mine, told him all about this thing i was into, he was totally cool with it, and we just went on a shopping spree, acting like it was a complete joke, but really just having a great time and completely ignoring whatever odd thoughts we might have been getting.

i have almost enough to go full en femme, but i think im going to go out in most of it soon. there are a ton of different types of clothes for women! i cant believe how many things i have to try!

main point of the story, having a friend to tag along and be cool about all of it can really make it easier to feel better about yourself.

Bethany38
03-16-2013, 03:41 AM
So. True it is easier when our friends accept us

JBPerry
03-16-2013, 06:35 AM
always fun when you have a friend tag along!

Beverley Sims
03-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Having a friend to go with you makes it all the more fun.
There is no shame in what you do, you may be perceived as being as weird as your weird friend.
Maybe there is some shame in that.
Yes go and rock both genders but do it tastefully. It sure works that way.

vikki2020
03-16-2013, 01:44 PM
The quicker you can accept YOU for who you are--the better! Way more fun that way!

Ressie
03-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Sounds like it's all so new. I think you should spend some time dressing at home to work on being passable before going out the door. Going out half way may not turn out too good. JMO...

ArleneRaquel
03-16-2013, 07:21 PM
A great and lovely post darlin. HUGZ !

Rachel Morley
03-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Well going on what it says in your profile, namely: "18 Years old and rocking the best of both genders" ...if you can accept yourself and embrace your CDing to the full and make it your own, and you can do that at 18 years old then I very much envy you because you are going to have a very fun filled life I can't even tell you. OMG ... if I could have my time over again I would be doing what you are doing now ... embracing it early on with no hang ups. Have fun!

FelicityMay
03-17-2013, 02:05 AM
yea i am super new to all of it, and still need more work before i can pass... my profile picture doesnt show much, but i have a very womanlike body, just need to focus on making my face more convincing, and grow a chest
but honestly, i do have 2 completely different personalities! i just havnt really payed any attention to my feminine side until now, but it actually feels great!
of course there are some conflicts as far as acceptability with some of my loved ones, but i will work through it! other than that, this part of me just feels so comfortable about all of it!

Kalista Jameson
03-17-2013, 02:35 AM
Congrats on moving closer to a part of your true self. It is daunting and can be scary but hang in there and roll with the ups and downs of it. You'll be glad you did in the end. :)

Cheers,

Kalista

Jenniferathome
03-17-2013, 11:21 AM
....i called up a weird friend of mine, ....

The irony of this comment made me laugh. Good for you.