PDA

View Full Version : Should I Shouldn't I HELP

Transboy
03-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Hi girls,

i was speaking to my girlfriend about going out dressed up and she doesnt mind, I dont think i could pass as a women but im thinking about going out dressed up.

We are going to Matalan sunday morning and i was thinking of wearing my leggings and 4" stiletto's and a light bit of make up as a man is this a good idea, Its just more comfort dressing?

Jenniferathome
03-16-2013, 03:16 PM
If you want to attract a lot of stares, by all means do it like you describe. It seems odd to me that you feel you won't pass when dressed but want to expose yourself in such a way.

sandra-leigh
03-16-2013, 03:16 PM
I would worry about your feet getting sore trying to walk around in the 4" stilettos. The leggings and makeup... why not?

Transboy
03-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Ok thank you for the advice I thought the stiletto's would look better then my male trainers

sandra-leigh
03-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Yes, they probably would look better, but stilettos in particular take a fair bit of practice to wear while moving around. They pretty much force you to support your weight through your arch through down-and-back pressure on the ball of your foot (to avoid having your feet slide out through the toe of the shoes.)

Transboy
03-16-2013, 03:45 PM
That's true I wear them around the house and my back garden hopefully that's ok I hope but do you think I should wear my trainers

Annie D
03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Look! Very few of us pass as females and when I look in the mirror I have no dilusions about what I look like. I do all the family grocery shopping as Annie, go out to restuarants and public drinking establishments enfemme. I am not bragging, just stating what I do. I don't think that I fool anybody but I am accepted as a female and that is exactly what I wish to accomplish. If you are going out as a crossdresser, be a crossdresser and present yourself in a feminine light. You might not be perceived as female, I don't think that I am, but if you are accepted for who you are then mission accomplished. Some feel comfortable as half and half but when given a choice, I think most of us would choose to be accepted as female when out and dressed.

I don't want this to sound harsh but I think that it reality in my world and everyone's world is different; your's is what you make of it.

sandra-leigh
03-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Do you have any flats or lower heel or wedges you could wear? Do you have a Payless handy ?

Transboy
03-16-2013, 04:26 PM
No I have some boots with a 4" heel and a pair with a heel about 3"

GroovyChristy
03-16-2013, 04:42 PM
If you are comfortable with it, I think you should do it. People should wear whatever they want. I would do it myself if I could visit California or something (way too scared to do it here in Tennessee).

Jamie001
03-16-2013, 05:15 PM
Look! Very few of us pass as females and when I look in the mirror I have no dilusions about what I look like. I do all the family grocery shopping as Annie, go out to restuarants and public drinking establishments enfemme. I am not bragging, just stating what I do. I don't think that I fool anybody but I am accepted as a female and that is exactly what I wish to accomplish. If you are going out as a crossdresser, be a crossdresser and present yourself in a feminine light. You might not be perceived as female, I don't think that I am, but if you are accepted for who you are then mission accomplished. Some feel comfortable as half and half but when given a choice, I think most of us would choose to be accepted as female when out and dressed.

I don't want this to sound harsh but I think that it reality in my world and everyone's world is different; your's is what you make of it.

It is also possible to pass as a feminine male (opposite of Tomboy) by wearing obvious feminine items in male mode. It's all about how you carry yourself and if you own the look. If you act like a scared rabbit then you will be treated like on. On the other hand, if you carry yourself with confidence, you will be treated with respect.

sandra-leigh
03-16-2013, 10:24 PM
If one of them has a notably wider heel, I would suggest that. If they are about the same, I would suggest the lower heel for now, at least until you have had more practice.

Beverley Sims
03-17-2013, 10:55 AM
I would not dress to show myself off this way, either do it properly or not at all.
Or are you just trying to attract attention.
Ask her opinion before you step out.
You do not need to embarrass her.

sandra-leigh
03-17-2013, 11:31 AM
I would not dress to show myself off this way, either do it properly or not at all.

Oh, tish. I go out wearing leggings all the time. No-one cares. Uses of clothing do not become "normalized" until people get out wearing the clothing.

Maria S
03-17-2013, 11:37 AM
If you want to attract a lot of stares, by all means do it like you describe. It seems odd to me that you feel you won't pass when dressed but want to expose yourself in such a way.

As Jennifer says you must be prepared to attract a lot of stares and perhaps more.

Maria

Jamie001
03-17-2013, 07:16 PM
As Jennifer says you must be prepared to attract a lot of stares and perhaps more.

Maria

You are perpetuating the doom and gloom that resides in the back of many crossdressers heads? Your statement is definitely not factual. Why not look to the posts from many of the feminine males on this site that live as a feminine male full time? It is all about how you carry yourself. 90 percent of the fear is in your own mind. We create our own demons that really don't exist.

Tiffbear
03-17-2013, 07:29 PM
I wouldn't do it. When you're in public, go one way or the other.

If you're going in a dress too, then sure, if you're comfortable. But, without a woman's top at minimum, I wouldn't do it.

GeminaRenee
03-17-2013, 09:18 PM
...either do it properly or not at all...

Pray tell, what is the proper way for one to dress?