PDA

View Full Version : it's been a whil, e just saying Hi

DeniseNJ
03-16-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't know what came over me. I used to come to this site every day. I made a few friends in here and shared some unusual stories. Don't know why but I kinda fell in a funk being down on myself and not feeling all that feminine. I just got back from FLA and Nassau . Many pretty girls on spring break. Envying all those hot body , cute bathing suits, pretty pedicures sexy heels kinda ignited a spark. I did get a pedicure/and manicure in Pompano beach and the after the girl putting clear on my toes asked me what color I wanted on my nails, I said red please and she smiled, as the wife didn't hear me say that but the wife only said clear..
Because I was wearing OP thong flop flops. First thing I did when I got home was to put a nice color on my toes and slip into some peep toe pumps. WOW what a pick me up>>> So I am still around and I am still a girly boy at times . I miss all you sweet girls in here :bighug::bighug: Denise

Kelley
03-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Welcome back Denise, we all need a break and change of venue from time to time. Don't be a stranger I look forward to meeting you on the boards.

Hugs Kelley

Tara D. Rose
03-16-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi and welcome back. I wondered where you went. Glad you're back.

Nicole Brown
03-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Hi Denise,

Well it's about time that you resurfaced, I have been wondering where you took off to. I am so happy to see you back and would love to pick up our PMs where we left off. When you have a few minutes, please contact me.

Oh, and by the way, welcome back....

DeniseNJ
03-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Hey Nicole your newest avatar looks great, your feminity is really showing and you look 10 years younger too

Nicole Brown
03-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Why thank you very much Denise, it was so kind of you to comment on my avatar picture. Isn't it wonderfully amazing what a girl can do with just a little bit of makeup and a small amount of skill applying it.

I have really missed chatting with you and I am extremely happy you have decided to rejoin us. Much has happened to me and even more has changed since we last spoke. I am hoping that we can get back to our regular communications and that I can tell you how my life has, and is, changing.

Beverley Sims
03-17-2013, 10:51 AM
I would say it is nice seeing you wetting your feet again.
We are all still here.