PDA

View Full Version : eyelashes

danielle d
12-11-2005, 04:52 AM
hi everyone

i need some advise on eyelashes.i don't have much left of my own so i use the stick on ones you buy at the drug store.they are very hard to put on and i can only use them a few times before i ruin them.they also only replace the top lashes not the bottom ones so you don't get that full lash look.does anyone have any helpful advise?
danielle d

Adrianne
12-11-2005, 07:17 AM
Hello Danielle you might want to join the beauty club as there some threads on eyelashes which could be some help to you.
I hope this will help you.

Darlena
12-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Now this is some real serious GIRL talk going on here. The hardest part of being a girl for me is making up my eyes.(I do alot of flinching. OW!) And I try to use the stuff judiciously. Too much and I look like Tammy Faye or a racoon. To remove the gunk I swear by Noxema. It's good for your skin. I'm dying to try that Volume/Shocking by Loreal for my lashes.Being blonde & fair complected I need some help with that.:be:

DanaJ
12-11-2005, 08:09 AM
We have a good false eyelash thread in the Beauty Club, you are welcome to join, we would love to have you there with us.

Here is a trick I learned: take a toothpick or orangewood stick, and put 3 or 4 small dots of eyelash glue on your eyelid first, then put the lash to your eye. The reason this works better is that the lash can only stick where you have already put the glue, which is at the base of your own lashes.

When you put the glue on the lash, many times you will find that as you go to place the lash on your eyelid, it touches here and there and sticks where you don't want it to....

I hope this is clear, if not then contact me via PM.

Tiffany Tuesday
12-11-2005, 08:29 AM
hi everyone

they also only replace the top lashes not the bottom ones so you don't get that full lash look.does anyone have any helpful advise?
danielle d

OO-er darling Danielle,

mmm best thing for bottom lashes???? We-ll honey bunny ... i find it helps to bend over and wiggle my tush in front of dominant women :D hoots giggles

mwwhaa mwhaa ... oh mind the lippy!

Dawna Ellen Bays
12-12-2005, 03:17 PM
"put 3 or 4 small dots of eyelash glue on your eyelid first, then put the lash to your eye"

Dana, this is the best tip I've heard in a while. Thanks!