PDA

View Full Version : Oh, happy days are here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diannecourtney
03-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Yes, this past week has been joyous - I returned from visit to Ex for 6 weeks with a beautiful tan on face, hands and knees, it was only at most 65 in beautiful "sunny" AZ and with the exception of couple of gaffs and bali panties could do not other CDing. So the past 6 days the bod has been encased in the most thrilling attire aqnd still haven't screwed up the courage to do the public except in great boot and slack out fits. But I did have a day with my favorite skirt.
I do have another thing going for me that I must figure ouut how to handle. I have resumed a serious relationship with a lovely widow who I just had to leave behind to my best friend, it seems the love affair neverwent out. What to do?:):o

kimdl93
03-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Diane,I'm a bit confused. Did you spend six weeks with your Ex, not CDing, then six days en femme? Or did you spend six days CDing with your Ex. I couldn't quite make out the post, except that the last sentence suggests you've rekindled your affections for your ex. Please straighten me out!

Beverley Sims
03-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Yes I ask the same question as Kim.

diannecourtney
03-19-2013, 11:46 AM
No the 6 weeks was not to rekindle but the 6 days was convincing that CD was an awfully good return but the seventh day was a rekindling of a high school friendship with the widow of the best friend. Oh sooo neat, were 1500 miles apart so so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!