PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Sharon86
12-11-2005, 09:09 AM
At long last, after what seems like years!!! My wife dragged our son out to do some shopping and i now have the house to myself. Although i haven't had the time to do wig & make-up (my wife usually does that for me) atleast i've been able to get myself dressed. Black skirt, white stretch lace top, stockings & suspenders,and a nice pair of shoes of course. I can't remember feeling this excited & relaxed in a very long time:D anyhow, sorry if this sounds boring, but i thought it would be nice to share my feelings being as very rarely post anything. I can hardly type my hands are shaking that much. BUT I FEEL LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS:jumping:

Nikki Dee
12-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Hi. Hun...Good for you.!!!...Anything that feels this good can't be bad.!...and it sounds as though you felt REALLY good.!!!.I always think it's like being connected to mains electricity.!!!...what a buzz.
Love Nikki. xx

stefi
12-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Congradulation Sharon, I know the feeling it just keeps getting better. stefi.:angel:

Cheree
12-11-2005, 10:37 AM
I know the feeling...............priceless! Guess thats what makes it so special!

Veronica E. Scott
12-11-2005, 10:43 AM
That is absoutly wonderful now if you are shaking that bad you better sit down and take a deep breath we dont want you to faint and have the wife and son come home and find you passed out on the floor. Love the sounds of your outfit wheres the pic.