PDA

View Full Version : My best friend: my wife.

artofbalance
03-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Luckily when I started dating my wife I told her I wore panties and more. She was good with it then and has helped me grow as a person and really accept who I am. Last week I finally told my parents, who after a few questions seem ok with it. Yesterday we went thrift store shopping with me dressed in all women's clothes: jeans, t-shirt and vest. No hair(I'm bald) and no breast forms or anything, but never really got any looks and if I did, I didn't notice. Didn't care. Was with my wife, my stepdaughter and stepson. Both the kids know now and the stepdaughter loves it, she gives me clothes and shoes that she can't wear or doesn't like. Tonight the wife and I did makeup. My first time doing it myself, and I think it turned out ok. If I can figure out how to post pics I will do it. My wife is great person and my best friend. I learned a heck of a lot tonight. Thanks for reading!

Gretchen_To_Be
03-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Art, that's great and you are lucky. I hope over time my wife becomes more understanding. She is aware and partially accepts, but I think she imagines me going "all the way" and that scares her. So I just have to take it easy. Enjoy yourself!

Mimi
03-18-2013, 11:17 PM
Artofbalance, it's so great to hear positive stories! Give your wife a big hug and tell her how much you love her! And Shibumi, it sounds like you are being very understanding and patient with your wife. Hopefully with time you will both find a balance that works.

Rachelakld
03-18-2013, 11:26 PM
My wife and kids are same and it's great that we can share clothes, It would appear we got lucky and probably being honest with our GF before they became wives helps

Beverley Sims
03-19-2013, 12:34 AM
I have one as well.
A wife, and she will always be "My best friend".

ronny0
03-19-2013, 01:04 AM
Count your blessings. As many apparently don't have much support outside of this forum.
My SO / GF is ok with my dressing, and even buys me clothing and jewelry so I am about the same boat as you.
Though I am not open to the extended family, or open to going outside my 4 walls.

Diversity
03-19-2013, 06:31 AM
So happy to hear you have such a great relationship with your family! Glad you are having fun,and getting the opportunity to be who you really want to be.
Good luck to you all!
Di

EllenJo
03-19-2013, 06:37 AM
Cherish her always. You are very lucky and prove the point that honesty in the beginning is the best policy. Enjoy!

MsRenee
03-20-2013, 09:03 AM
My wife whos is now my ex but soon to be wife again has always said that no matter what she will always be my best friends.
Guess thats why weve been together for 20 years come July.
She is my rock.
Hugs n Kisses
Renee

DawnD
04-02-2013, 12:25 AM
I am Aob's SO. It brings me to tears to read all the supportive comments on this forum. I'm happy I joined. S/he posted this prior to that, so I'm moved that s/he posted this. I love you immensely.

Suzanne F
04-02-2013, 09:53 AM
I have a great supportive wife also. In just 2 months she has helped me fully dress and go out in public. My wife is a Mary Kay rep which has come in so handy. I love her and could have never done this without her help. I am so lucky!

Alice B
04-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Having a wife that is so accepting is a big plus. To have it extend to your entire family is exceptional. You are very lucky and will look forward to hearing how it grows.

Tracii G
04-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Awwww such a nice couple!

DawnD
04-05-2013, 02:19 PM
You are all so nice!